nicko mc brain singing?

A

Anonymous

hello anyone know in what song Nicko Mc Brain sings??? in Dance Of Death album....i don`t get it yet, is it good?? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Nicko singing? Never heard about that! His only vocal performance is as far as I am concerned the intro of Still Life...

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 24 2003, 03:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 24 2003, 03:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Nicko singing? Never heard about that! His only vocal performance is as far as I am concerned the intro of Still Life... [/quote]
Don't forget his various blurbs and rants at the end of some songs, as well as the 'Listen With Nicko' series! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You haven't been talking to the guy on the Maiden BB who said everyone in Maiden sings their own compositions have you?

Anyway, Nicko doesn't sing a song on Dance Of Death but he co-wrote New Frontier which is his first album writing credit.

Didnt he sing on the Virtual XI album [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I thought he played the keyboards while Steve played drums and Dave played bass and both guitars simultaniously.

Steve Harris said in a recent interview that they've recorded one of the songs of DOD with Nicko on the vocals just for fun. I can't remember what song is... anyway. Also, if i'm not wrong, Kevin Shirley reported that in one of this diary update. Maybe in the future we'll get that as a B-side.

Interview with Steve Harris in Metalworld No. 38
About DOD B-sides

SH: We have not 100% decided yet what we will take as the B-Side. It won't be the electric verson of "Journeyman". Maybe some Live Recordings. But we also have recorded some Jam-Sessions that would be interesting and funny at once.
We also have a fun-version of "Age of Innocence" with Nicko on vocals !

Do you mean those "Aw I fucking missed it" things?

--------------------------------------------
PS: Hope we'll get this Age of Innocence recording as b'side!

Back