New tour and what set list ?

A

Anonymous

What you guys think about the new tour ??? what about the new set-lists ??
I hope to see many good surprises.
In my opinion some songs that are a little forgotten, should be brought back to these concerts.
I would like alive songs like Seventh son of...(very difficult but...), InFinite Dreams, 22 acacia avenue, Still life, Stranger in a ... and other one like these ones.
But the easiest is to see again Afraid to shoot strangers, Wasted Years, Heaven Can Wait, Futureal, and other similar songs...

We will see, soon.
[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Up the Irons !!!
[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

We are thinking about including these songs in the new set list.
We would open the show again with \"Aces High\" We also wanna play \"Remember tomorrow\" \"Iron Maiden\" \"Killers\" \"The number of the beast\" \"Hallowed be thy name\" \"Sea of madness\" \"Moonchild\" \"Hooks in you\" \"The wickerman\" \"Judgement day\" and \"No prayer for the dying\" and of course, songs from our next album.

Thank you to all of you for your support

Hi Bruce, I'm a great fan of maiden. You are great. Please play Heaven can wait on your next tour.
Could you tell us anything from the new album?

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yeah, I agree that some songs are completely forgotten and should be played on the next tour.

Here´s the set i wish to hear:

Intro: churchill speech

Aces High
Ghost of the Navigator
Revelations
Wasted Years
Flash of the Blade
The trooper
Children of the Damned
Phantom of the Opera
Deja Vu
No prayer for the dying
Infinite Dreams
Out of the Silent Planet
Alexander the Great
The duellists
22 Acacia Avenue
Iron Maiden
Encore:
Run to the Hills
Prowler
Hallowed be thy name

Deja-Vu, Alexander The Great or The Duellists just won't be played. They weren't even played on the original album tours so I really can't see them being played on the upcoming tour.

Phantom of the Opera, Killers, Children of the Damned, Flight of Icarus. Some song I'd like to see on the setlist.

Yep there aren't songs not played on the album promoting tour and played after that on other tour except Invaders i think.We can still hope to hear Alexander.

I would pay a full price ticket just to hear Alexander The Great!

[!--QuoteBegin-Enter your name+Mar 6 2003, 09:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Enter your name @ Mar 6 2003, 09:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I would pay a full price ticket just to hear Alexander The Great! [/quote]
Me too! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

me too,,,,,alexander the great is great [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I don't know what it is about Alexander The Great. Sure it's a good song, but there are many other songs I'd rather hear live.

I think it is just because is the best song they havent played live.

here's my tracklist for the new tour:
1.song from new album
2.song from new album
3.ghost of the navigator
4.wrathchild
5.children of the damned
6.song from new album
7.the wickerman
8.the evil that men do
9.powerslave
10.22 accacia avenue
11.song from new album
12.revelations
13.wasted years
14.song from new album(epic one)
15.the number of the beast
16.iron maiden
encore
17.2 minutes to midnight
18.the trooper
19.run to the hills
20.sanctuary

[!--QuoteBegin-s+Mar 8 2003, 02:10 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(s @ Mar 8 2003, 02:10 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] what about  total eclipse and  purgatory? [/quote]
Don't think they'll play em.Total Eclipse is a b-side and Purgatory is the single with the lowest place in the charts-52.Total Eclipse is great though.

I would like to hear The Prisoner and Back to the village back to back.

Back