new interpretations to iron maiden lyrics

A

Anonymous

I v recently discovered this iron maiden board, and im disgusted to see ppl off track about iron maiden song lyrics.

Iron maiden r an antii-masonic group, they re against this new world order and dark forces that exist discreetly among all nations.. It is very hard for me to sit here and try to explain,

maiden fans visit [a href=\'http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/666_1/future.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/666_1/future.html[/a]
to understand more about iron maiden. this is what i v extracted out of this site in relation to maiden songs,

In Masonic writings, the constellation Orion is very important and sacred, akin to a \"Conquering Messiah,\" just as it was for the ancient Egyptians, their 'spiritual fathers' who believed the same. The pyramid builders of the at Giza incorporated this into the construction of the Great Pyramid where several long angled shafts were made, all protruding outwards from the so-called \"King's Chamber,\" pointed directly to the constellation of Orion, the star, Sirius, the Ursa Minor constellation, and more relevant here, Ursa Major - \"The Great Bear.\" The Egyptians believing that their great dying King had ascended to the stars to be reborn in the future. Rebirthing rituals and sorcery took place, these sacred rites being of upmost importance to ancient Egyptians knowing that their kings have been prepared for the afterlife, and in the case of their Great King, a literal after-life. To occultists, the King to return is Thoth, King of Atlantis, bringing with him the Emerald Tablets to change thru metaphysical alchemy, men into gods, heralding new enlightenment. Important to Freemasons are the rites and rituals of the star Sirius for it is represented in the symbol of the \"blazing star,\" who came from the heavens to enlighten mankind.\" That 'star' was later depicted as Horus, the 'Conquering Child-King' who, according to their own prophetic beliefs, shall yet speak thru and embody one man, one future King.

i find this extract to b in realtion with powerslave album, plz check out that site, and u ll find where the lyrics to total eclipse, brave new world, and lots of other more ;

Prince William was born in London, England, at 9:03 pm, on June 21, 1982. His birth took place just after a solar eclipse at the Summer Solstice, an especially powerful moment in time where Sun, Moon and North Node were closely aligned in the baby prince’s Seventh House (relationships) in the emotional sign of Cancer (feeling, caring and nurturing). Eclipses are the great power points of the zodiac. They run through space and time in regular series called Saros cycles. The Saros cycles take about 1200 years to travel from the North to the South Pole, and vice versa. Each series has a different founding horoscope and a different theme.William was born into a series called 2 Old North, which began in 792 AD, just before the first recognized English king was crowned. It is due to end in 2036 AD, when William is 54. This raises many questions. The most obvious is whether William, if he becomes the king of Great Britain, might in fact be the last. The meaning of the Saros 2 Old North Series is said to be that of “separation or ending of unions,” a theme very clearly lived out in William’s life to date.

~Excerpts above from the website found here

Found a most interesting statement within \"Our Return to Eden - Session One Notes\"

Heres another synchro;

'The Mystery and Legend of the Once and Future King

The account of Arthur as a Future King who will return again, leading his people to victory at a time of their greatest peril is thought to have it's origins in the 5th-6th century defeat of the Celts by the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Britain. Hence, the early Welsh stanza, “Concealed til Doomsday is the grave of Arthur.', and in the iron maiden total eclipse lyrics says;

Around the world the nations wait for some wise words from their leading light
You know it's not only madmen who listen to fools
\"Is this the end?\" the millions cried clutching their riches as they died
Those who survive must weather the storm

(Solo: Dave Murray)
(Solo: Adrian Smith)

Gone are the days when man looked down, They've taken away his sacred crown
To be so free, it took so long, It's not the journeys end, it's just begun

notice how 'its not the journeys end, its the beginning, is the same as saying once and the future
king,

im not going to go on writing, coz its a messy topic,, plz to b more informed visit the site above,
heres a few more relevant sites;

YAIR DAVIDY TAINTING THE MINDS OF THOSE IN ISRAEL TO BRITISH-ISRAELISM [CLICK HERE]

EVEN PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE 'CHRISTIANS' ARE DECEIVED BY THIS VERY FALSE DOCTRINE

KING ARTHUR AND THE BRITISH CHURCH: THE TEN LOST TRIBES AND THE CELTIC NATIONS

MUCH MORE ON THIS HERETICAL \"EVIDENCE\" TO BE FOUND HERE

Boiiii

And I thought Ancient Mariner was the only weirdo I knew... [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Not really, maybe I need better glasses! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 29 2003, 10:41 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 29 2003, 10:41 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Not really, maybe I need better glasses! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
ur takin it as a joke,, this is pathetic,,

G, Chesterton, knew of these mysteriously operating dark faorces too, thats y his hymnal is so intelligently written,, he saw those forces and made the hymnal sound as if we were living in that ancient times,,
Iron maiden cleverly put this hymnal in the song revelations, both represents modern and ancient times, But our rulers r the same,, and bear in mind, again like in alot of other songs, iron maiden talks about a storm or heavy weather rocking or so, which i think interpretes to our minds as the boat,, and stormy weather is what they re goin to feed us with, ( All this new world order things,,)

I really do not mean to offend you in any way, but you have to admit that what you write is... let's say... a bit strange. These interpretations are more than far-fetched and do not seem to make any sense (well, not to me anyway). Mick Wall, author of \"Run To The Hills - The Official Iron Maiden Biography\", has given a fairly detailed account of what some of the songs were about, along with the thoughts of the songwriters. I do not see any link between Iron Maiden and the sort of esoteric meaning of their songs that you put forward.

I suggest that you get hold of a copy of this brilliant book and delve a bit deeper into the band's work.

Peace...

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 29 2003, 11:07 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 29 2003, 11:07 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]

[/quote]
Well u know, i think mike walls sounds a bit masonic to me,, Walls quieten things down,,i ask u,, then y doesnt iron maiden themselves come out and say what they write about? would u expect them to say things like this publicly? and y would grown men sing about pathetic mythological things like total eclipse for, like doomsday music.

Hav u visited the site i referred?
and by the way my english isnt my mother language as u may hav noticed,javascript:emoticon(':blush:')
smilie

And i think even if u did blv it, u wouldnt except it, coz u d need to rehaul ur whole site,tho i do see both ur sites r lacking vision,
I say it was a pity to see 250000 boneheads stand together at that rio concert,, iron maiden fans r a waste!!!!!

Off topic: Maybe you should register so you won't have to enter your name every time you post (and confuse ppl by having different nicks!) [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest+May 29 2003, 12:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest @ May 29 2003, 12:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I say it was a pity to see 250000 boneheads stand together at that rio concert,, iron maiden fans r a waste!!!!! [/quote]
This kind of comment may cause you trouble...

Forget it,not registering for now,,ur all devil lovers, u wanna hear that maiden is satanic , i must say, i did notice some messages on ur board saying 'if only iron maiden fans knew what they were really listenin to' i think there r still some out there that know what their singing about

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 29 2003, 11:26 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 29 2003, 11:26 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] This kind of comment may cause you trouble... [/quote]
ok i admit i was silly saying that,, it was a spur of the moment thing,,

MAIDEN FANS RULE ( if only they knew....)

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest+May 29 2003, 12:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest @ May 29 2003, 12:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Forget it,not registering for now,,ur all devil lovers, u wanna hear that maiden is satanic , i must say, i did notice some messages on ur board saying 'if only iron maiden fans knew what they were really listenin to' i think there r still some out there that know what their singing about [/quote]
You don't have to register if you don't want to. I thought it'd be a bit simpler for the rest of us to follow your thoughts.

As for the \"devil-lovers\" bit, I must say that many fans are believers in one god or another and that I doubt that any fan considers Maiden to be devil-worshippers. There's a good example in Nicko McBrain who is a convinced christian; I doubt he'd still be in the band if he had the slightest doubt about the others.

I am personally an atheist. I am not going to believe in any kind of devil if I don't believe in a god in the first place [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Wilderness house of pain, makes no sense of it all
Close this mind dull this brain, Messiah before his fall
What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world

this is where dicks talks about ppl like u, i cant see y u cant even se the glimpse of it, like the US$100, it has the pyramid, the eye, y is that symbol on an american national note,, this force is draining that nation now,
pehhh waste of a time for me,,sorry bother ya,,

I see ur only into their music side of it, dont blame ya,

Could you develop why you think there's a link between Iron Maiden and the symbols on the US$100 note?

Strange question to be found on this board, and on this topic...

Anyway, I suppose you can write to info@ironmaiden.com and they probably will transmit it to the band after the tour. Best of luck! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm sorry, the links not between iron maiden and the dollar , the link is between that occult and our today world, that symbol shows a group of ppl whos ancestories go bak to the egyptian phoroah times, the king at the time didnt wanna die, coz he knew the devil, but the devil promised him another life in a better times( just so that satan can swipe out a bigger no. of ppl to hell with him), and so the king did as he was told and returned to his toth, expecting to com bak to life another time.

That kings bloodline continues today, where they even speculate george bush of having this bloodline ( [a href=\'http://home.tiscali.de/alex.sk/A_Springmeier.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://home.tiscali.de/alex.sk/A_Springmeier.html[/a] ).Well who eva these followers r , they r preparing for this once b4 and future king's comming, and on the dollar sign it has the words In God We Trust In, clearly its not the god the rest of the world recognises,
As far as we know those times were cruel and evil, y even bother havin it on the dollar bill, Unless theyre goin to subliminally infect ppl,
The link in ironmaiden is that they r trying to speak out about this dark force,and they re not the only ones too, theres alot do, but they cant b too clear about their cries coz their lives would b at stake.

I d like to add that the eye on the dollar i mentioned above is the eye of the horus,
if u wanna know who inspired this idea check out this site
[a href=\'http://www.sirbacon.org/gallery/pyramid.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.sirbacon.org/gallery/pyramid.html[/a]
and other related sites, havnt u eva wondered y its there??

Back