New here

IronDuke

Ancient Mariner
Hey everyone!
I'm new to these forums, but have been a Maiden fan for a few years. At the request of my buddy Loose Cannon, I thought I'd post here to say hi.

Yes, welcome to the Iron Duke, he's a decent fellow, very good, got me into Maiden and all. So you can thank him for my presence here.

welcome!!!! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Welcome to the Iron Duke! [!--emo&:yey:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/luxhello[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'luxhello[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

His posts in the Iron Maiden Commentary forum are most interesting (not another bloody History student ! LOL [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Have a beer [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Feb 23 2004, 08:43 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Feb 23 2004, 08:43 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Yes, welcome to the Iron Duke, he's a decent fellow, very good, got me into Maiden and all.  So you can thank him for my presence here. [/quote]
Ah, so he's the one to blame, eh? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Just kidding, of course.
Welcome, Iron Duke!

thanks folks [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And yes, I am another bloody history student, and yes, I will have a beer. Maybe two.

[!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Two beers it is, and don't forget the chatroom! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back