New Fanzine

I'm working on a new fanzine , and i would like to include copy's from concert tickets on the front cover.
What i would like to ask you guys, can you make a scan from your OLD and NEW tickets from whatever tour and mail them to me ?
Thanx

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Maniac+Jun 17 2005, 03:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Maniac @ Jun 17 2005, 03:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I'm working on a new fanzine , and i would like to include copy's from concert tickets on the front cover.
What i would like to ask you guys, can you make a scan from your OLD and NEW tickets from whatever tour and mail them to me ?
Thanx
[snapback]108946[/snapback]​
[/quote]
If you write in the fanzine, you'll have to learn some basic rules of grammar, my friend. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Or will it just be in Dutch? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Can i hire you to write the text...... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No problem! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i'll get my DoD ticket stubb scanned in asap. its from manchester, uk 2003, and i'll see if my mate still has his from cardiff on the same tour.

taffy

Back