my dream is finished (Now with sound sample!)

A

Anonymous

[!--QuoteBegin-Not_Bruce_Dickinson+Jan 24 2006, 08:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Not_Bruce_Dickinson @ Jan 24 2006, 08:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Ah, but, the question is: do you support West Ham?
[snapback]127639[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I think that is beyond the point. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
I'm not a big football fan, but I do follow West Ham. I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm a supporter though.
It's quite a walk from Germany to Upton Park, you know [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

I know someone who makes the trip from Paris to Upton Park whenever there's an important match. Talk about nutters! [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
Oh, yes! But that nutter is quite a nice bloke, so I don't mind him being insane [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
So my fellow maidenites, here's the promised soundbyte so you can all check out what this little beauty sounds like.

It was recorded with brand new Steve Harris signature strings through a Trace Elliot GP12 preamp. Have fun! (I'm sure you'll recognise the song [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--])

(before anyone else is acting stupid like our little drummer boy here, I am NOT using a pick, the crunchy sound comes from the new strings, as well as the amp! But Maiden fans should know that you can achieve that without some stupid plastic pieces [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--])

[a href=\'http://losferwords.notb.org/soundbytefreakysbass.mp3\' target=\'_blank\']HERE IT IS![/a]

A

Anonymous

It sounds great, Freaky, but since when have you been using a pick? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
drummers... [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

[img src=\'http://www.simonerossi.it/faccine/fischietta.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

A

Anonymous

i think it sounds great...it does sound like you are using a pick though. (but i believe you!)

A

Anonymous

Pick or not, the bass sounds crispy and it rocks! Nice song choice, too... Now I can compare the sound of your other bass and the new one [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

Well, Freaky, that's a rather good soundbyte you got there. But, I don't know what the song is... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jan 29 2006, 04:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jan 29 2006, 04:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]It sounds great, Freaky, but since when have you been using a pick?  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]128045[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Since when have you been using a bass??? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Loving the strings. Just like Steve "clacka cklacka" [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
So, when are you gonna start on that checkboard Bass???