• Megadeth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slipknot

• Hell

• Total voters

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
Please vote in the POLL ABOVE so that we can figure out which band to ban from our Christian Forums.

John Lennon said that The Beatles are BIGGER than Jesus. That's a LIE! Let him BURN IN HELL where he belongs, damn his soul.

Iron Maiden have that one song where their singer LITERALLY SAYS that he's LUCIFER. OMG!! They're evil!!

Buckethead wears an actual BUCKET on his head with "KFC" written on it. Do you know what that stands for? KENTUCKY FUCKING CHRIST, that's WHAT! He wears the bucket so we can't see his DEVIL HORNS and he wears a mask so we can't see the DEMON behind it. I bet he wears pants so we can't see the TAIL!!

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

The Beatles
Gorgoroth
Pearl Jam

If you play Beatles Songs backwards then they are Satanic.

Gorgoroth is literally from the book of revelations.

Eddie Vedder sold his soul, Jeremy is the name of the antichrist.

Are Cannibal Corpse really that Satanic? Don't listen to them but my understanding was that they were more into murder and necrophilia. And gore. So much gore.

I went with Gorgoroth because of that interview where that Gaahl fella LITERALLY SAID that what kept the band going was SATAN.

Remembered if you play Metallica's cover of "Am I Evil?" backwards you get "I AM SATAN!". So, of course they're Satanists.

Then I picked Robert Johnson because I suggested him, and because he sold his soul to THE DEVIL for sweet guitar skills.

You should also probably include The Pretty Reckless:
1650x0w.jpg

The album's title and cover are self-explanatory, but the title track also discusses "getting married to the Devil" and "hearing the wedding bells", while "Heaven Knows", another track on the album, features a children's (ages 12-13 if I'm not mistaken) choir recorded at a school singing "Heaven knows we belong way down below".
Take%2BMe%2BDown%2B-%2BSingle%2B1.jpg

Not much to say here. This single is literally about a musician signing with the Devil at the crossroads.

Last edited:
Oh, there's also a song on their debut album called "Goin' Down" that is basically about a teenage girl who murdered her cheating ex-boyfriend and is now trying to seduce a priest so that he'll rescue her from "going down".

In this order:
  1. Limp Bizkit
  2. Kid Rock
  3. Justin Bieber
  4. Creed
  5. Black Eyed Peas
  6. Miley Cyrus
  7. Papa Roach
  8. Kanye West
  9. Him
  10. Evanescence
... now THIS is true evil in acoustic shape!

Last edited:
Definetly Skillet, since he even said that God invented rock music, which is obviously wrong. We all know that is not true.

And I also voted Cindy Lauper, because she’s the meanest of them all.

Back