Monty Python

Forostar

Ancient Mariner
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:applause:

Looks like the Sci-Fi genre will be made ridiculous.

Terry Jones revealed John Cleese, Terry Gilliam and Michael Palin were on board and he still hoped to sign Eric Idle. Really great news. Plus a talking dog named Dennis will be voiced by Mrs Doubtfire actor Robin Williams.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118049265

This is the sort of thing that might turn out great, but that might just as well turn out really, really bad. Colour me cautiously optimistic, mostly because I refuse to be pessimistic about anything involving so many Pythons.

I agree with Shade. I have absolutely no idea what will come out of this.

Same here, it will either be great or a total train wreck (see Mel Brooks Young Frankenstein vs Dracula: Dead and Loving It)

Have you guys ever seen a total train wreck when 4 or 5 members of Python contributed? No way.
Sure it's no guarantee, but still... looking forward to it. :)

Fair point, I get nervous with projects like this, if they try to recreate the past, I think it will just fall short. If they have a new idea that they want to pursue, I think it will be good.

"I didn't know you were called Dennis!"

I more or less ignored that sentence.

To celebrate the 40th anniversary theatrical re-release of ‘Monty Python and the Holy Grail’ and the release of the 40th anniversary Blu-Ray, DVD & limited edition castle gift set we've put together this video of Terry Gilliam's lost animations from the film.

The video includes an introduction from Terry G to his lost animation reel where he talks about where the artwork came from and the inspiration behind some of the animation, music by Neil Innes that didn't make it into the final cut, new animations and deleted animations of 'The Tale of Sir Robin', 'Elephant & Castle', 'Meanwhile, King Arthur & Sir Bedevere...', 'Run Away!' and 'The Tale of Sir Lancelot'.

+

Last edited:
Who are you, and why are you bumping dead threads?

Back