Missing member

DeadlySinner said:
Why is Maverick no longer a member of this forum? Have I missed something?
The same thing happened to me. I had to re-register. Most of my posts were deleted, and the few that are left say that I was a guest.

I doubt it is the same as what happened to you, CotG. I am pretty sure Maverick deliberately deleted his own account.

I could give a few guesses, but they would all be based on stuff he told me in private and I promised not to tell anyone, so I won't do it publically. Just accept it, please.

Oh! OK...Now, you don't have to answer if you are not allowed to..Dare I ask if he will return later :huh:?
The forum would just not be the same without him... :(

Maverick has become a public persona of some sort, but even then he has the right to take a little break, or leave, if he feels that it's what he must do. The same goes for the decision to come back. So please distinguish between pure curiosity and friendly support. I'm sure he appreciates the latter. -_-

He could take a break without deleting his account, but again he must have his reasons. Whatever his up to I wish him the best :)

Well, presumably it wouldn't be very difficult for him to reestablish his old ratings too much when he comes back...

I'm not going to pry if Mav wants his reasons kept private, so I'll just say good luck to him (wherever he may be), and we all hope that he'll be back soon! :ok:

Blimey! I didn't know I was so popular!  :huh:

I thought most of you would have been glad to see the back of me...

Thanks a lot to all!  :-[

Back