Metal for life site update april 3rd, 2002

Eddie's Lil Helper

Ancient Mariner
all can be viewed at [a href=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/mfl/tree_menu/menu_dynamic.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.maidenfans.com/mfl/tree_menu/menu_dynamic.htm[/a]

Updated: 04/03/02

News :Megadeth, Cradle of Filth, Angra, marduk, Arch Enemy, Satyricon, Reverend, Kreator, Royal Hunt, Stratovarius, My Dying Bride, Metallica, Children Of bodom, six Feet Under, Michael Kiske, jag panzer, Annihilator, Timo Kotipelto.

Video : Dimmu Borgir - Inferno festival in Oslo Friday 29.03.02. See a streaming video of the concert and a interview with Nick Barker. Courtesy of  the NRK website click here!

Tour Dates: Deep purple W/Scorpions, and D/O, Dew Scented. 

Concert Review : Iron Maiden RIR

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+04 April 2002,12:57--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ 04 April 2002,12:57)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]a Cradle Of Filth secret gig only 20 miles from my house!

WOO-HOO!!![/quote]
damn lucky.........I  saw dimmu Borgir on the 10th , do u like dimmu?

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+04 April 2002,4:01--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ 04 April 2002,4:01)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Never heard Dimmu.  Only heard of.  I've heard they're very good though.[/quote]
killer band dude, if u like melodic black metal

Buy Enthrone Darkness Thriumphant, it's very good.

Great site, btw!

[!--QuoteBegin-KRS+07 April 2002,10:23--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(KRS @ 07 April 2002,10:23)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Buy Enthrone Darkness Thriumphant, it's very good.

Great site, btw![/quote]
Which One, we are all maidenfans.com now............

yeah thats the best Dimmu Album, I also crave for for \"For All Tids\" , and :\"piritual Black Dimention\"............Check them out......... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  :rock:

Back