Message in Journeyman

A

Anonymous

Before the last bridge-chorus in Journeyman Bruce(well, I think it's him anyway) says something but I can't hear what it is. Does anyone know if it's another one of those backward messages or am i just hearing voices in my head [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I hear something too, but I don't think it's some subliminal message. It sounds like Bruce is muttering some of the lyrics, but I can't identify which ones.

Never noticed (as usual)... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

We Swedish fans must be somewhat deaf... [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think Bruce whispers 'choose desolation' [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 25 2003, 11:26 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 25 2003, 11:26 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] We Swedish fans must be somewhat deaf...  [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Argentinian too...
[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Us English are too. I didn't know about it. I didn't know about the Back in the Village message until about 15 minutes ago.

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]We Swedish fans must be somewhat deaf...  [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]

I think you might be right... [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Robbiedbee+Sep 28 2003, 08:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Robbiedbee @ Sep 28 2003, 08:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I didn't know about the Back in the Village message until about 15 minutes ago. [/quote]
You mean the "666" whisper?

That one's cool!

Up the deaf fans! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Sep 28 2003, 08:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Sep 28 2003, 08:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] You mean the "666" whisper? [/quote]
What?! 666 in Back to the Village? [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I have never even heard about it... Only message I know is in the Still Life. "Satan, give the Lord a change!" Could you tell if theres more messages that I haven't heard? I've never heard any messages. Maby because I live in Finland, almost as bad as Sweden. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Ewil+Oct 1 2003, 09:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ewil @ Oct 1 2003, 09:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] What?! 666 in Back to the Village? [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  I have never even heard about it... Only message I know is in the Still Life. "Satan, give the Lord a change!" Could you tell if theres more messages that I haven't heard? I've never heard any messages. Maby because I live in Finland, almost as bad as Sweden. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
what???

[!--QuoteBegin-Robbiedbee+Sep 28 2003, 07:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Robbiedbee @ Sep 28 2003, 07:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Us English are too. I didn't know about it. I didn't know about the Back in the Village message until about 15 minutes ago. [/quote]
[!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] theres hidden messages in any maiden songs????what??? i seriously havnt heard any!!!!! i must be as deaf as you all combined!!!!! [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Swedish people are the lords of intelligence and power! Up the Vikings and the Deaf Swedish Fans! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]What?! 666 in Back to the Village?  I have never even heard about it... Only message I know is in the Still Life. "Satan, give the Lord a change!" Could you tell if theres more messages that I haven't heard? I've never heard any messages. Maby because I live in Finland, almost as bad as Sweden. [/quote]

What part of Still Life is that, "Satan, give the Lord a chance!". Never heard that before. [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
In the start there's a backward-message where Nicko says something like "Don't mess with things you don't understand", but that's all I know.
But I belive it's right after the first chorus in BitV that someone whispers 666.

There's a strange message in the end of Drifter too. I read about it in the commentary but I still think it's a bit unclear what's actually said... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I hear it too. Kinda bothers me. You really dont know the back in the village sound?

Would it be fun to play to deaf fans? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

If they cheer it's okay i think...

[!--QuoteBegin-Ben+Oct 2 2003, 12:33 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ben @ Oct 2 2003, 12:33 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
What part of Still Life is that, "Satan, give the Lord a chance!". Never heard that before. [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
In the start there's a backward-message where Nicko says something like "Don't mess with things you don't understand", but that's all I know.
But I belive it's right after the first chorus in BitV that someone whispers 666. [/quote]
I'm not sure, maby at the end of first chorus... You have to listen it backwards. If you want, I could e-mail that part to you, I have it on mp3.

Back