Mental Health Thread

Do you fear death, dying, etc.?

• Yes

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Trying my best to not think about it

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Never really thought about it and I'm unable to come up with an answer on a spot

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
If someone asks a question here, it's because they want OUR opinion. If the answer they always get is, "go to a professional," not only is it dismissive, but dangerous as they may stop seeking help all together.
To be fair though, Saap's original question was very non-specific and totally open ended and the list of possible solutions is therefore infinite. So"getting professional advice" is one obvious possibility, and it covers a lot of bases - there's no need to interpret it as dismissive. You felt you could relate, which is great, but for most of us it's virtually impossible to offer any very qualitative advice without knowing at least a bit about the issue in question (and Saap's original post suggests he understood that). It doesn't mean we don't care that Saap has a problem.

To be fair though, Saap's original question was very non-specific and totally open ended and the list of possible solutions is therefore infinite. So"getting professional advice" is one obvious possibility, and it covers a lot of bases - there's no need to interpret it as dismissive. You felt you could relate, which is great, but for most of us it's virtually impossible to offer any very qualitative advice without knowing at least a bit about the issue in question (and Saap's original post suggests he understood that). It doesn't mean we don't care that Saap has a problem.
That's fair. I still think there are better answers. Perun said my advice was terrible, but didn't say why nor offered an alternative besides the blanket, see a pro.

I can see answers like, "man that's to vague, I need a little more to go on," "sorry can't help with virtually no info," or... Say nothing. But I do see your point.

I've wasted so much of my time being surrounded by assholes and I feel it has taken a huge toll on my well-being. I wish I could reset and go back to day 1. These old frustrations keep popping up. So much time spent feeling like shit because of someone else. I fucking hate life sometimes.

Last edited:
I've wasted so much of my time being surrounded by assholes and I feel it has taken a huge toll on my well-being. I wish I could reset and go back to day 1. These old frustrations keep popping up. So much time spent feeling like shit because of someone else. I fucking hate life sometimes.
I've been feeling the same lately.
In the last 12 years I've been turning more and more into an asshole, and surprisingly people tend to treat me better.

In my teens I was a really nice person, and now when I think about it, there where a lot of assholes taking advantage of me at that time. Now I'm not a complete asshole but I could harm somebody if I want to, I could refuse to help others if I want to, and I could not give a shit if someone is upset of me, they can go fuck themselves (a lot of people are just bluffing getting upset to manipulate others). And I still sometimes realise that I am getting manipulated.

How am I supposed to live? Turn myself into a complete manipulative narcissist asshole and always try to take advantage of others? Or stay neutral but always reading other peoples intentions to protect myself from getting manipulated (which is not easy thing to do for someone like me)? Or life should be taken easy and I am just too fucking anxious?

Learn to play drums,guitar... Hit the streets with a jockey stick. Play hard i mean. Do something dude. Life is ONE.Never surrender!!:edmetal:

I've been feeling the same lately.
In the last 12 years I've been turning more and more into an asshole, and surprisingly people tend to treat me better.

In my teens I was a really nice person, and now when I think about it, there where a lot of assholes taking advantage of me at that time. Now I'm not a complete asshole but I could harm somebody if I want to, I could refuse to help others if I want to, and I could not give a shit if someone is upset of me, they can go fuck themselves (a lot of people are just bluffing getting upset to manipulate others). And I still sometimes realise that I am getting manipulated.

How am I supposed to live? Turn myself into a complete manipulative narcissist asshole and always try to take advantage of others? Or stay neutral but always reading other peoples intentions to protect myself from getting manipulated (which is not easy thing to do for someone like me)? Or life should be taken easy and I am just too fucking anxious?
Hey. There are many assholes here. Colin:mad:,Diesel 11.:okok:The other dude..Jazz on fire..?.assholes...But they got interesting ways and good taste for music. Find something.Do something. Strike back. Don't let your gloves down.
Sounds stupid. But if you are alone in the forest, surrounded by filthy dinosaurs, you only got yourself. Complain is not an option.You are your best friend. WTF. Wake up!!.

Last edited:
Hey. There are many assholes here. Colin:mad:,Diesel 11.:okok:The other dude..Jazz on fire..?.assholes...But they got interesting ways and good taste for music. Find something.Do something. Strike back. Don't let your gloves down.
Sounds stupid. But if you are alone in the forest, surrounded by filthy dinosaurs, you only got yourself. Complain is not an option.You are your best friend. WTF. Wake up!!.
I’ve never spoken to you or quoted you before. So I’m not exactly sure what your problem is with me.

Yeah, Saap, why don't you try guitar? What a brilliant idea, how did you never think of it?SMH.

Sometimes it's better not to say anything when you don't know the first thing about a person.
...I did't say anything to you. It was to another person i think... Stop complaining all the time. Take care.Have a good one Ariana.

Tailgunner77 is an excellent example for how to rack up warning points in no time. Lashing out against other members is against our forum rules, which you agreed to when you signed up here. And to be clear, neither I nor any other moderator cares whether you think this was done in good fun or not.

Strike one.

Why did Columbus cross the street??.
So now you will never know. You hear that?.
You remind me a burger king manager or something like that.. Hey. Don't take things so serious. I apologise if someone got piss off because some wrong words.But take it easy dude.:) Take care everyone.:cheers:

Back