Memorabilia item for the ultimate Maiden Fan!

OK, now I'm definitely sure they're out of money.

I doubt that. He's had that house for over twenty years, and put so much energy in it with the pub and the football pitch and whatnot, that I can't imagine parting with it is any less than heartbreaking.

I'm sure the reason is not financial. The house has been for sale for more than two months now and if Steve needed the money he would have reduced the price. I believe that he doesn't need it anymore because some of the kids are now living on their own. Why would he need such a big house if there's no one to live there?

Well, people change :p I get where you're coming from, I just don't think they are out of money. If they were, they'd certainly announce more shows for this year than they did.

"Memorabilia: Awards and gold discs won by Steve Harris during his 38-year-long career decorate the walls of many rooms in the mansion"

Hard to imagine these memorabilia will stay there.

I think the reason is loosely financially based, given that he hasn't lived there for quite a while to avoid paying tax in the UK.

For a while I think he split his time between Portugal and Bermuda (or possibly Bahamas (or possibly Barbados)), but now he's based somehere in the US, Florida maybe....

Don't quote me on any of this. I don't have a great interest in his private life, so it might be all wrong.

Far too close to Harlow for me.

Saying that, sod the memorabilia, etc. that will be gone when sold. The fact is, a lot of Maiden albums have been recorded there along with the Holy Smoke video, so if you had that money, it would be worth it as it's an integral part of Maiden history.

I knew about Portugal but the other locations are new to me. If that's true then selling the property would make sense.

For a while I think he split his time between Portugal and Bermuda (or possibly Bahamas (or possibly Barbados)), but now he's based somehere in the US, Florida maybe....

Don't quote me on any of this. I don't have a great interest in his private life, so it might be all wrong.

Steve lives in the Bahamas, as far as I know. Nicko is the one living in Florida. Bruce and Adrian are the only ones still in the UK I think? Since Dave resides on Hawaii.

That went up for sale a couple of months back then was taken down off the web by the agent, I'm sure

Back