massacre

elhefe

Trooper
lately got b sides bootleg who had a version of thin lizzy´s massacre but i don´t know if it was a b side (dont think so) or a tribute, if so,whats the album where it was released?

i myself know they played it but don't know when or on to what it was released, and i've never heard it! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Aug 16 2004, 09:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Aug 16 2004, 09:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]i myself know they played it but don't know when or on to what it was released, and i've never heard it! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]83256[/snapback]​
[/quote]

It's on the 12" vinyl and also CD version of 'Can I Play With Madness'.
It's a great version, although I still prefer the Thin Lizzy original due to Brian Downey's awesome drumming!

Don't worry I found its on the 'First Ten Years' Can I Play With Madness 12"

Thanks anyway! I'm bidding on it on eBay [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Aug 20 2004, 11:11 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Aug 20 2004, 11:11 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Don't worry I found its on the 'First Ten Years' Can I Play With Madness 12"

Thanks anyway! I'm bidding on it on eBay [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]83863[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Good luck with the bidding!

won it... Nicko is mad on it! Theres another for my collection! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back