Maidenfans Trade BB meetup?

The Ancient Mariner

Ancient Mariner
I was thinking that we could do a trade BB meetup at the Wembley record fair, as most traders I've spoken to are going, so everyone could meet up. It's on on the 30th November and the 1st December. Entrance is £4.00 a day.

I think the Di'anno acoustic gig is on the 30th November as I said in another topic.

Anyone who likes the idea of a meet up post here and we can arrange everything! I'm not 100% certain I'll be able to attend a meet-up, but I'm almost certainly going to the record fair.

I know someone who is recording the Di'anno concert on a minidisc, so it'll be good quality. So there'll certainly be at least one good quality bootleg.

pencil me in [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
as long as work commitments dont take over I'm up for a meetup

Danm, i wish i could go, but i cant [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i would love to met up with all of you!!!

Do you think 1 of you could take a camara to take pics of you lot so i can see what all of you look like??

d'ya really wanna see what i look like? - its very scarry!!!!!!

all of me? that is scarry - you'll be scarred for life [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'll have my camera in case i can get a pic of Paul and me!

hoping i can get my Soundhouse tapes signed

[!--QuoteBegin-bloodbrotheruk+Sep 2 2002, 08:04 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(bloodbrotheruk @ Sep 2 2002, 08:04 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I'll have my camera in case i can get a pic of Paul and me!

hoping i can get my Soundhouse tapes signed[/quote]
Cool,

Whatever you do, dont let it get ruined!! I will kill you if you ruin it!!! [!--emo&:guns:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/guns[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'guns[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-ironmaidenlewes+Sep 2 2002, 08:01 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ironmaidenlewes @ Sep 2 2002, 08:01 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I want to see you all, please!!![/quote]
Be warned - I'm the most un-metal looking bloke on the planet.

There should be a picture of me doing something insanely dangerous at the following link...

[a href=\'http://www.geocities.com/tradingrealm/bungy.html\' target=\'_blank\']Don't look down[/a]

Back