Maidenfans Picture Thread

IronDuke

Ancient Mariner
We've done this before, but it's been a long time. Post a picture of yourself so we can all see how ugly/sexy/boring you are. If it needs some explaining (i.e. a picture of Mav with a goat), tell us what's up.

This is me two weeks ago; posing for the official Class of 2006 photos in my academic robes (we rarely wear them except for pictures, matriculation, and convocation)
ajm1.jpg

Apologies for the size, I don't have anything else at hand right now.

myself.jpg

JackKnife: An amazing example of masculine pulchritude!
3003004bb.jpg

[img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

Here's a picture of me taken... errr... a few years ago! style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":P\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[img src=\"http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/pictures/littlemav_small.jpg

[img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=133046:date=Mar 27 2006, 09:44 AM:name=Maverick)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Mar 27 2006, 09:44 AM) [snapback]133046[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Here's a picture of me taken... errr... a few years ago! style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":P\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[img src=\"http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/pictures/littlemav_small.jpg

[img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]
[/quote]
:: Where's the goat? I can't see it?

Hmmmm, gentlemen. What a nice thread this is becoming... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=133058:date=Mar 27 2006, 02:56 PM:name=brother_of_the_7th_son)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ Mar 27 2006, 02:56 PM) [snapback]133058[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
what did you expect, there are like 4 females on this forum
[/quote]

The fate of any forum I've regularly posted on ::

Oh, btw, I just noticed I have stepped over the 2,000 posts mark. Anybody want to congratulate me? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

A bit forced, but be it:
Congratulations, Perunchen [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

And yes, Brother, this is what I expected. Male pulchritude, cute children and intriguing young men...

[!--quoteo(post=133062:date=Mar 27 2006, 02:19 PM:name=Perun)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Mar 27 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]133062[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
The fate of any forum I've regularly posted on ::
[/quote]
Na! Not in my case. As a maniac of Robert Plant I browse various forums dedicated to him. There're "loads" of wowen (all of them apparently more or less in love with Plant) who post tons of messages to discuss the (mostly physical) beauty of Plant and how they're in love with him. Boy! You won't believe it but I even saw a post where a woman wrote down her last dream in which she met Plant... How boring! All these pheromones....
The most ridiculous is that some of them don't have all Plant's records. ::
*Oups! I hope I'm not getting into trouble with the league for woman condition (led by Syl apparantly) [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /] *

Congratulations for your 2000 (interesting) posts. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=133068:date=Mar 27 2006, 03:56 PM:name=JackKnife)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JackKnife @ Mar 27 2006, 03:56 PM) [snapback]133068[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
who post tons of messages to discuss the (mostly physical) beauty of Plant and how they're in love with him. [/quote]

Does anybody know if there's a rock star who somehow looks like me? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

Well, sorry Perun, I can't think of any right now.
But I've heard the Nomad Soul bassplayer looks a wee bit like me

[!--quoteo(post=133071:date=Mar 27 2006, 04:09 PM:name=Maidenfreak)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Mar 27 2006, 04:09 PM) [snapback]133071[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
But I've heard the Nomad Soul bassplayer looks a wee bit like me
[/quote]

You must be proud of that [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

I love the flip-flops. Very sexy! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

I knew you would like them [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Back