Maiden in Mexico

It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome :D The only thing I disliked was Slayer opening ¬¬ We were in the middle of a storm and still we were insanely happy with the concert, we chanted every song, and the guys from Iron Maiden used mexican hats at the end XD And the show, oh god what a show... Bruce still sings like a mad man!! Very, very nice... It would be nice if they released a video or a dvd of that concert but I heard they will use Brazil footage :C Well, it was awesome.

The only thing I disliked was Slayer opening ¬¬
original.gif

What you saw was not Slayer.

What you saw was the Tom and Kerry show.

I saw em back in 2011 and they were epic, saw them recently without Lombardo and sadly Hanneman and it was a let down. Im not a huge fan of slayer but they seem to of lost a lot right now atm. Anthrax have been putting on better performances, Metallica are the same, Megadeth got a lot better recently seem to be on fire. Im going to order myself the Scandinavian and Mexico tour shirts, as that mexico one looks epicly awesome.

Anthrax have been putting on better performances, Metallica are the same, Megadeth got a lot better recently seem to be on fire.

Back during the World Needs a Hero tour, I saw Megadeth 6 or 7 times. The Detective can attest to this, but they were absolutely amazing. A lot of people bag on the Petrelli/DeGrasso-era, but Al was one of the coolest dudes ever and he made every show enjoyable. We got the pleasure of hanging out with him for an hour after a show in Milwaukee or Indiana (can't remember), and he was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Granted, Iced Earth was opening for that tour, so it made the whole night much more enjoyable before 'Deth even hit the stage. From the videos I've seen recently, though, Megadeth is doing pretty well this tour, despite Dave's voice and the lack of good new material.

As for Anthrax, I used to love them. One of my favorites. And while I respect the early Belladonna stuff (ATL is amazing), I just don't care what they do since John Bush got booted.

Back