Maiden collections!

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
Hey there. Some of you might remember the picture of my collection I did last year in January. Well, I wanted to do the same this year, but I couldn't fit all the stuff on one picture, so I made a few more. You can see them by clicking [a href=\'http://axisofevil.notb.org/collection05/index.htm\' target=\'_blank\']HERE[/a].
If you should have any questions, feel free to ask [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Cheers,
Freaky

Damn it Freaky i was going to post my picture tonight but yours puts mine to shame [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Where did you get the canadian re-issues from? Ive been looking for those myself to no avail [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Nice collection man [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Damn great collection, ever wanna sell that who is the fuck is BD, then write me, been looking for that one in years.... [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Great collection! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

My collection doesnt measure up to freakys but here goes. Oh, ignore the fat dude in the middle, just me [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Oh and sorry about them being blurry, i've been drinking.

I have quite a lot of pics...

[attachmentid=310]

[attachmentid=311]

[attachment deleted by admin]

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] More...

[attachmentid=312]

[attachmentid=313]

Oh, and i love mint condition uncencored UK Santuary 7". Dont know why, its just great! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

...And more...

[attachmentid=316]

[attachmentid=317]

...oh and more.... sorry! [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[attachmentid=318]

[attachmentid=319]

Last one now... you'll be glad to hear.

[attachmentid=320]

Not as big as freakys but seeing as ive been collecting for 10 months on a £40 per week wage. Im quite pleased with it!

Holy shit, those are some awesome collections, guys. Must be at least a few thousand bucks in Maiden stuff there. And to think, I've only got a few albums on CD.

great collection to you seventh son..... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

nice stuff you got there Seventh... especially the early 7"es. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That's Dave and Nicko [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I might take a few more photos, realised at 4am i'd forgotten videos and dvds and a few signed bits. Later on [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Nice collection 7th_Son !! And if you want to know if it's a shame or not, look at mine !! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
You'll be sure that yours is GREAT !! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers...drunk [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-7th Death of a 7th Death+Jan 30 2005, 05:16 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(7th Death of a 7th Death @ Jan 30 2005, 05:16 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Cheers...drunk [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]97067[/snapback]​
[/quote]

It really is THAT obvious isnt it [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back