Maiden Cartoons update!

ohgar_boy

Trooper
Well, it's not out yet, but I e-mailed the creator, and he said that it should be ready for Monday or tuesday. (Next) [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I wonder how he's gunna make Eddie go through the songs in this one, they all don't have a general "piece of mind" subject. Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see.

What do you guys think will happen?

To the people who haven't viewed these yet, here's the link: [a href=\'http://www.locomotion.com.br/ironmaiden/index.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.locomotion.com.br/ironmaiden/index.html[/a]

Cool [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Die With Your Boots On, The Trooper, Still Life are the only ones who really have some sort of link between them. Possibly him thinking about dying honourably, then he goes into battle, gets wounded survives, then feels guilty about all the people he killed in the battle.

And someone will cut his hair. I think he will not be very happy... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

he has to remake the album cover so eddie will be lobotomised(?)

I think that he'll get injured from battle(the trooper) and then he'll be thrown in a asylum(still life) after being lobotomised... or something like that

It´s not there ´till now! [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Please inform again! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Atvarussmak+Jun 10 2004, 11:00 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Atvarussmak @ Jun 10 2004, 11:00 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Particularly the song killers where he couldn’t decide what weapon to use was good. I thought. [/quote]
It's one of my favorite passage ! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

sorry ! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Its online now incase you havent read the news page [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back