Maiden Austria United

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
Just wanted to post you the link to our brand new Maiden Austria United Site and Forum. Which is beside Maidenfans, my favourite board (slime ;P )

I someone is interested: www.maidenaustria.at

or click my banner below! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I wouldn't say that it's very clever to advertise your forum on another forum... [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I know that's not nice and the gentle way, but I doubt I'd pull away ppl from here...
Feel free to delete the post!

I would join if i was from Austria... [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

We try to set up that page for Austrian Fans, but maybe someday we'll open it generally.
In the meantime - feel free to post there

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Apr 8 2005, 10:41 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Apr 8 2005, 10:41 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Just wanted to post you the link to our brand new Maiden Austria United Site and Forum. Which is beside Maidenfans, my favourite board (slime ;P )

I someone is interested:  www.maidenaustria.at

or click my banner below!  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria
[snapback]101631[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Nice lookin site. The only criticism I would have is that you removed the toolbar up top. I find that really annoying when sites do that. I assume you want people to navigate using the tools provided within your site which is fine, but dont take away the users ability to also navigate using the toolbar or whatever other tools are available.
Just my 2 cents

Back