Logging in to the main site

Albie

Keeping an open eye on the Weeping Angels.
I just tried to log on to the main site (www.maidenfans.com) and got the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function Run() on a non-object in /home/maiden/public_html/functions/modloader.php on line 39

If I then subsequently tried to go to the main site, I was indeed logged on. This happened after I tried to make a comment on a piece of news and was told to log in, thus the attempt and the above error.

Not sure if this was a one off as I could not duplicate it.

I get the following error message when trying to access the news archives:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Albie said:
I just tried to log on to the main site (www.maidenfans.com) and got the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function Run() on a non-object in /home/maiden/public_html/functions/modloader.php on line 39

If I then subsequently tried to go to the main site, I was indeed logged on. This happened after I tried to make a comment on a piece of news and was told to log in, thus the attempt and the above error.

Not sure if this was a one off as I could not duplicate it.

Can you remember what page you were viewing when you logged in? It has something to do with that I'm sure of it

Real World said:
Can you remember what page you were viewing when you logged in? It has something to do with that I'm sure of it
I was viewing the article "4 Maiden B-Sides Revealed in DVD". I went to make a comment and was told to log on before making the comment. The point where I got the error was when I tried to then log on.

Back