live songs vs. live songs

thomason

Invader
I was listening and comparing these live songs from albums:Live After Death, Maiden England, Donington ´92, A Real Live/Dead One, Rock In Rio, Death On The Road, Beast Over Hammersmith, BBC Archives, Flight 666, singles, and bootlegs, which version of these ones do you like the most ?

those are best for me

Aces High - Flight 666
Wrathchild - Death On The Road
The Trooper - Death On The Road
2 Minutes To Midnight - Flight 666
The Clansman - Rock In Rio
Wasted Years - Out of the Silent Planet (single)
Killers - The Wicker Man (single)
Futureal - The Wicker Man (single)
Man On The Edge - The Wicker Man (single)
Powerslave - Flight 666
Phantom Of The Opera - Chile ´09 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
The Evil That Men Do - Rock In Rio
Fear Of The Dark - Rock In Rio
The Number Of The Beast - Rock In Rio
Hallowed Be Thy Name - Rock In Rio
Run To The Hills - Rock In Rio
Stranger In A Strange Land - I heard some versions from tour ´99 -it was cool,(fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Sign Of The Cross - Rock In Rio
Sanctuary - Rock In Rio
Children Of The Damned - Donnington ´2007 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Die With Your Boots On - Rock Am Ring ´03 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Revelations - Flight 666
22, Acacia Avenue - Rock Am Ring ´03 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
The Clairvoyant - Flight 666
Heaven Can Wait - Flight 666
Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter... Rock Am Ring ´03 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Can I Play With Madness - Flight 666
Lord Of The Flies - Death On The Road
Another Life - Ullevi ´05 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Prowler - Ullevi ´05 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Remember Tomorrow - Ullevi ´05 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Where Eagles Dare- Ullevi ´05 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Running Free - Ullevi ´05 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Drifter - Ullevi ´05 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Charlotte The Harlot - I heard version from Prague ´05 -it was cool (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner - Flight 666
Moonchild - Flight 666

Ranko

I'll shoot the gunner first!
Except for Donington '07 which has already been mixed by Kevin Shirley and is apparently awaiting the right time to be released, don't hold your fingers too tight. ;)

There's a really good quality bootleg of Ullive floating around the web, the only thing is its 7 gigs. I downloaded it a few years ago and still watch it ever now and then.

Radar

Prowler
The Clansman - Rock In Rio
Hallowed Be Thy Name - Flight 666 (but no one better than original version)
Sign Of The Cross - Rock In Rio
Revelations - Live After Death... or Flight 666... i don't know:D
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner - Flight 666
Where Eagles Dare - I don't know good live versions:(
Be Quick Or Be Dead - Donington'92