live songs vs. live songs

thomason

Invader
I was listening and comparing these live songs from albums:Live After Death, Maiden England, Donington ´92, A Real Live/Dead One, Rock In Rio, Death On The Road, Beast Over Hammersmith, BBC Archives, Flight 666, singles, and bootlegs, which version of these ones do you like the most ?

those are best for me

Aces High - Flight 666
Wrathchild - Death On The Road
The Trooper - Death On The Road
2 Minutes To Midnight - Flight 666
The Clansman - Rock In Rio
Wasted Years - Out of the Silent Planet (single)
Killers - The Wicker Man (single)
Futureal - The Wicker Man (single)
Man On The Edge - The Wicker Man (single)
Powerslave - Flight 666
Phantom Of The Opera - Chile ´09 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
The Evil That Men Do - Rock In Rio
Fear Of The Dark - Rock In Rio
The Number Of The Beast - Rock In Rio
Hallowed Be Thy Name - Rock In Rio
Run To The Hills - Rock In Rio
Stranger In A Strange Land - I heard some versions from tour ´99 -it was cool,(fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Sign Of The Cross - Rock In Rio
Sanctuary - Rock In Rio
Children Of The Damned - Donnington ´2007 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Die With Your Boots On - Rock Am Ring ´03 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Revelations - Flight 666
22, Acacia Avenue - Rock Am Ring ´03 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
The Clairvoyant - Flight 666
Heaven Can Wait - Flight 666
Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter... Rock Am Ring ´03 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Can I Play With Madness - Flight 666
Lord Of The Flies - Death On The Road
Another Life - Ullevi ´05 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Prowler - Ullevi ´05 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Remember Tomorrow - Ullevi ´05 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Where Eagles Dare- Ullevi ´05 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Running Free - Ullevi ´05 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Drifter - Ullevi ´05 (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Charlotte The Harlot - I heard version from Prague ´05 -it was cool (fingers crossed for official release of this version)
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner - Flight 666
Moonchild - Flight 666

Except for Donington '07 which has already been mixed by Kevin Shirley and is apparently awaiting the right time to be released, don't hold your fingers too tight. ;)

There's a really good quality bootleg of Ullive floating around the web, the only thing is its 7 gigs. I downloaded it a few years ago and still watch it ever now and then.

The Clansman - Rock In Rio
Hallowed Be Thy Name - Flight 666 (but no one better than original version)
Sign Of The Cross - Rock In Rio
Revelations - Live After Death... or Flight 666... i don't know:D
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner - Flight 666
Where Eagles Dare - I don't know good live versions:(
Be Quick Or Be Dead - Donington'92

Back