Listen With Nicko Part 11

JackKnife

A Vivid example of masculine pulchritude
I've heard about an unreleased "Listen with Nicko", the part 11 actually. It was (supposedly) recorded to be released on a single taken from "No Prayer for the dying". Any information? ::

Some people still don't read the Commentary... :: Listen with Nicko - Part XI is right here. Mr. Knife may also enjoy the French translation of Nicko's ranting. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=135417:date=Apr 22 2006, 06:20 AM:name=Maverick)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Apr 22 2006, 06:20 AM) [snapback]135417[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Some people still don't read the Commentary... :: Listen with Nicko - Part XI is right here. Mr. Knife may also enjoy the French translation of Nicko's ranting. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]
[/quote]
Shit! I tried to search the Commentary but I failed to find the information. Shame on me :: ...
The Commentary is such a huge, tremendous, thing that we, humans, have many difficulties to browse through it.
Thanks Maverick! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=135418:date=Apr 22 2006, 08:40 AM:name=JackKnife)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JackKnife @ Apr 22 2006, 08:40 AM) [snapback]135418[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]The Commentary is such a huge, tremendous, thing that we, humans, have many difficulties to browse through it.[/quote]As in any worthy sarcasm, there's a some truth in that [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

Back