Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Has anyone ever started a setlist thread with the first letter of each respective song spelling out I R O N M A I D E N?

Obviously the second "I" is the song Iron Maiden; D E N is the three-song encore.
As you can imagine it's a pretty short set & there's unfortunately no place for Wrathchild...

Iron Maiden
Run to the Hills
Out of the Shadows
New Frontier
Mother of Mercy
Aces High
Infinite Dreams
Die With Your Boots On
El Dorado
No More Lies

Mine would be:

If Eternity Should Fail
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Only the Good Die Young
No Prayer for the Dying
The Man of Sorrows
Alexander the Great
Iron Maiden
< Break to set-up piano>
The Duellist
Empire of the Clouds
The Nomad (Beckett cover)

How's this...

Charlotte the Harlot
Running Free
Infinite Dreams
Evil That Men Do, The
Duellists, The
Wrathchild
Heaven Can Wait
Empire of the Clouds
No More Lies
Be Quick or Be Dead
Run to the Hills
Unbeliever, The
Clairvoyant, The
If Eternity Should Fail
Educated Fool, The
Lord of Light
El Dorado
Flash of the Blade
To Tame a Land

Apparently somebody stole my mom's credit card information and spent 700 liras with it. Got the card voided and wrote a request letter asking for the money to be returned, but I'm not counting on it.

Parents are already having a terrible time financially because they got swindled by a family member in the past, putting them in massive debt. Can't catch a fucking break.

Fuck those fucking fuckers.

May their favourite football team be relegated. Twice. In one season. Unless, of course, they are Manchester United fans, in which case I wish them misfortunes in other areas of life instead.

That's awful Flash. The same thing happened to me a few years ago, I was just really fortunate in that my fraudsters were amateurs.

I really hope your parents succeed in recovering their money.

Hope you get it back. I got pretty much all of my bank account wiped out once, just before Christmas of all times. The bank failed to stop pending payments going out (all payments to various European airlines) but refunded everything a few weeks later.

Back