Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

The Flash

Dennis Wilcock did 9/11
A couple of days ago, I ordered food. It arrived and I picked up a fork and brought it over to my room. Turned out that fork wasn't needed, but I forgot to put it back. Said "I'll probably need it in the near future anyway" and left it. Today I made breakfast and brought it over to my room. After a sigh of relief that I was finally ready to eat, I realized that I had forgotten to pick up a fork. A brief disappointment that I had to get up and get one was followed by me realizing there already was a fork on the table. The one I left there a couple of days ago, envisioning this exact situation.

Fucking meaningless story, I know. But it helps the cause.

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Currently working on a crashed server for one of our clients. Server crashed because someone let their 3 year old run around the IT room and the kid flipped power supply off buttons and restarted everything he could find.

Hilarious.

Black Abyss Babe

CriedWhenJanickCutHisHair
Currently working on a crashed server for one of our clients. Server crashed because someone let their 3 year old run around the IT room and the kid flipped power supply off buttons and restarted everything he could find.

Hilarious.
What an appallingly spoilt child.

I though I was going to have a nice quite day at work today, as everyone except me was absent for one reason or another. Silly me - the boss was in and I arrived to find him doing a headless chicken impression, having just "blown up" a toner cartridge. There was no spare - needless to say he expected me to wave a magic wand and make one appear.

Life would be so much easier if we could just remove the need for paid employment ...

RTC

Libera et impera!
I didn't end up going to London 2017, but I did go to the Cardiff show. Ultimately, me and my friend decided not to take the risk after the terrorist attack in Manchester a few days earlier, which in retrospect, was kind of a premature move.

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
A couple of days ago, I ordered food. It arrived and I picked up a fork and brought it over to my room. Turned out that fork wasn't needed, but I forgot to put it back. Said "I'll probably need it in the near future anyway" and left it. Today I made breakfast and brought it over to my room. After a sigh of relief that I was finally ready to eat, I realized that I had forgotten to pick up a fork. A brief disappointment that I had to get up and get one was followed by me realizing there already was a fork on the table. The one I left there a couple of days ago, envisioning this exact situation.

Fucking meaningless story, I know. But it helps the cause.
I am going to start doing this.