Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Mosh

Winner of the 2020 Dumbest Comment Ever Award
Staff member
I have Under Lock And Key but I haven't listened to it. Is it good?

Farhang

Invader
@Stallion Duck: Yes. It's really good. The first three tracks plus "Will the Sun Rise" are really good.

@Prowler: OH! SILLY ME! The guy at the shop told me to pick that up too but I was tight on budget. I`m gonna go get it soon. Hope they still have it. Thanks.

Mega

Ancient Mariner
My dad drove me home today.

I'm feeling pretty patriotic at the moment. I hope this feeling lasts throughout the following 6 months.

Farhang

Invader
Didn't want to start a thread for this:

Not sure if there are any other Persian than me on this Forums,

But anyway,

Happy Persian New Year!!!!! :yey:

Perun

In the labyrinth of eternity
Staff member
Kheily mamnoon! I was actually involved in some Nowrooz celebrations in the museum today.

Wästed The Great

Minister Of Chicks, Metal&Beer; Cool & Froody Dude
Staff member
@Albie, I'm halfway between "Fucking Windows 7" and "Fucking Sony Vaio and their drivers"  Ubuntu works better on it, I just have a hard time getting the 'full screen' shows to play using it.  But the sound drivers won't work on Win7.  Meh.

In other news, I have just run out of beer.  :down:

Cornfed Hick

Ancient Mariner
Spent the day watching the NCAA tournament on my computer because the rain was screwing up my satellite t.v. signal.  Is that an indictment of technology or a celebration?  By the way, after watching basketball all day, one thing is clear:  I need more tats.  (Current count: 0.) 

Albie

Keeping an open eye on the Weeping Angels.
Eddies Wingman said:
That sucks. One gets quite connected to one's animals.
Very true. - Sorry for the loss Mosh. :(

Wasted The Great said:
@Albie, I'm halfway between "Fucking Windows 7" and "Fucking Sony Vaio and their drivers"  Ubuntu works better on it, I just have a hard time getting the 'full screen' shows to play using it.  But the sound drivers won't work on Win7.  Meh.
My laptop is working so brilliantly on Ubuntu - so much so, I've not booted up in Win7 for months. I've forgotten what it looks like.

Dr. Eddies Wingman

Brighter than thousand_suns
Found this picture on the homepage of Fredrikstad Fotballklubb (the club from my hometown):

1280beast.jpg

The name at the back is Raio Piiroja, Estonian central defender with 94 games for us. Renowned for his physical playing style - hence this banner.

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Cornfed Hick said:
By the way, after watching basketball all day, one thing is clear:  I need more tats.  (Current count: 0.) 

Based on the tattoo: slam dunk ratio, increasing your tattoo count by 4-5 tattoos should increase your ability to win courtroom cases by over 40%.

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Started playing a game of Axis and Allies last time for the first time in a few years. I fucking love the game.

I'm playing as the Axis. Not all went as well as I hoped first turn, but I expect I can push hard. Difficult times for the Italians at least.