Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Wästed The Great

Minister Of Chicks, Metal&Beer; Cool & Froody Dude
Staff member
Prisoner Of Maiden said:
Just bought flight 666 on bluray  :)

You suck!!  I bought a HD DVD player, back when the HD wars were at the highest... i just haven't decided to buy another HD player.  meh.

Watching Battlestar Galactica on justin.tv right now.... always a good show!

Travis The Dragon

GO PACK GO!!!
Wasted CLV said:
You suck!!  I bought a HD DVD player, back when the HD wars were at the highest... i just haven't decided to buy another HD player.  meh.

Watching Battlestar Galactica on justin.tv right now.... always a good show!
Stewie thinks you suck too!
you_suck.jpg

:D  :p  :edmetal:  :shred:  :rocker:

I was lucky to get a PS3 as a Xmas/Birthday gift two years ago and honestly I fucking love it. I can stream all my media wirelessly from my laptop to the PS3 plus have epic series in NHL. I haven't looked recently but hasn't the price of bluray players dropped dramatically?

I have to say Flight 666 is my second best purchase of the year so far, right behind my Birkenstocks. :p

Wästed The Great

Staff member
All depends on what you are looking for in the player... they are far more reasonably priced than they were, that is for sure!

Albie

Keeping an open eye on the Weeping Angels.
Got a new Blackberry from work today, a Pearl. Not so sure about the keyboard though - to letters to each key.

Wästed The Great

Staff member
Albie said:
Got a new Blackberry from work today, a Pearl. Not so sure about the keyboard though - to letters to each key.

Two letters?  weird.  Gotta learn to type all over again!

Mega

Ancient Mariner
It appears I'm playing Smells like teen spirit with a couple of "acquaintences" in the graduation ceremony this thursday.
The drummer barely knows the song, the vocalist/guitarist needs me to teach him and there's no bassist.
Q: What's lamer then playing SLTS in the graduation ceremony?
A: Playing it badly.