Legacy of the Beast SDCC Comic and Vol. 1 Release Schedule

Crazypants

Trooper
For all the comic book nerds out there.http://shop.heavymetal.com/shm/product_info.php?cPath=72&products_id=6037

IRON MAIDEN: LEGACY OF THE BEAST
Limited to 666 copies and was originally only available at SDCC. Looks like they had some left over and are selling them through Heavy Metal Magazine.

Standard and normal comic book pricing ($2-3 a comic) issue release schedule.

LOTB Volume 1 Release Schedule:

Issue #1 - October 11, 2017
Issue #2 - November 15, 2017
Issue #3 - December 13, 2017
Issue #4 - January 17th, 2018
Issue #5 - February 14th, 2018

tenor.gif

Sorry man, I didn't mean it personally. I don't mind you posting this. It certainly is Maiden news.
It's just that I am getting fed up with all those "secondary" activities my favourite band keeps pouring out.

I got a free Legacy of the Beast preview mini comic thing in Metal Hammer this week. Really nice artwork

The comic plot appears to be identical to the game plot. If you've played the game, you know what's going to happen in the comics.

The comic plot appears to be identical to the game plot. If you've played the game, you know what's going to happen in the comics.
Let's all hope the original author of the game gets old and essentially dies before finishing, so the comic producers can pretty much do whatever they want and accelerate the pacing at random. Also an Ed Sheeran cameo.

Back