Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becoming a stadium band at this stage in their career and then not get to play the shows.

Maiden have played stadiums regularly enough, I've seen them in the Olympic Stadium in Stockholm, the Parc De Princes, the Stadio Olympico and Twickenham

My first ever Maiden show back in 1988 was a stadium show in Greece and if I am not mistaken they didn't even had a support band.

Sorry, this is not about 2021 or LOTB or any such things.
But, I can't recall if I have ever seen this one before (alternative intro to IESF from liveshow intro), by looking this little clip makes me wait for the next possible case of seeing Iron Maiden live again. I want to have that moment when the intro starts and bang..Im in there enjoying the ride with my precious Maiden.
Love you Iron Maiden, always have and always will. Hope to see you soon!

Sorry, this is not about 2021 or LOTB or any such things.
But, I can't recall if I have ever seen this one before (alternative intro to IESF from liveshow intro), by looking this little clip makes me wait for the next possible case of seeing Iron Maiden live again. I want to have that moment when the intro starts and bang..Im in there enjoying the ride with my precious Maiden.
Love you Iron Maiden, always have and always will. Hope to see you soon!

Here is the sole of a man! :lol: :lol:

@GhostofCain as english is not my "main" language, mother tongue, what translation or meaning do you mean with the word "sole" here in this?

When Bruce sings “the soul of a man”, Sean (Adrian’s guitar tech) and Colin (Dave’s guitar tech) touch their soles (i.e. the undersurface of their feet; the word is pronounced exactly like soul) and their nuts, hence “the sole of a man”.

When Bruce sings “the soul of a man”, Sean (Adrian’s guitar tech) and Colin (Dave’s guitar tech) touch their soles (i.e. the undersurface of their feet; the word is pronounced exactly like soul) and their nuts, hence “the sole of a man”.
Yep, that's some funny thing going during the intro. I understand english fluently but somehow missed that the same time they did the gesture Bruce sings soul-word. And yes, soul is very samely pronounced as sole. Funny stuff indeed.

Aren’t those the same dudes that do that little “Run to the Hills” pantomime during the Flight 666 concert? It’s adorable!

According to a member of the official Fan Club forum, one of the Killer Krew members has posted on Facebook that they "ain't doing any tours until there is a vaccine that works".

It is highly likely that Maiden would not be playing any single show in 2021 then.

According to a member of the official Fan Club forum, one of the Killer Krew members has posted on Facebook that they "ain't doing any tours until there is a vaccine that works".

It is highly likely that Maiden would not be playing any single show in 2021 then.

Any news now that vaccine is out?

Also, not good that those last added dates were announced 6 weeks ago and there is still no info on the tickets.

Any news now that vaccine is out?

No. However, the percentage of the population that has got the jab is insignificant and, moreover, highly unlikely to attend a Maiden gig, so things probably have not changed at all.

I personally think that the earliest Maiden would tour would be in 2022.

the percentage of the population that has got the jab is insignificant and, moreover, highly unlikely to attend a Maiden gig, so things probably have not changed at all.
True but they've only been at it for a day! Give them a few months before making such gloomy predictions ... :facepalm:

True but they've only been at it for a day! Give them a few months before making such gloomy predictions ... :facepalm:

I think you do not understand the massive logistical challenge of vaccinating people against coronavirus. Even if the vaccine(s) prove to be highly effective, to think that the vaccination could be done in Europe in the numbers required for normal life to resume by the time of Maiden's 2021 tour is, with all due respect, living in cloud cuckoo land. ;)

I think we're all entitled to a bif of hope, don't you? There hasn't been much of it for 9 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back