Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no UK show in 2021? That would make it what, 3 years without a gig on English soil? Me thinks an O2 is coming. Or it's just wishful thinking. Don;t know.

I think you're right but it won't be Legacy of the Beast Part 3.

I think you're right but it won't be Legacy of the Beast Part 3.

If everything goes according to plan I will see LOTB again in Paris, so I wouldn't mind a new album tour. Maiden twice in a year with 2 different tours is quite the dream.

The Belfast show appears not to have been rescheduled, but if it had then there would have be a 2021 UK show English soil or not.

Maybe they already have a UK run for the new album booked for 2021 after they've done their rescheduled LOTB dates? It would explain why they didn't reschedule Download.

Maiden will not do back to back tours of Europe in 2021 . The press release refers to there being a lot of forward planning and a big 2021 already booked and im willing to bet the house on it that was an American tour and that is what will take place later next year presumably with a new album dropping between the tours. So dont expect a UK tour till 2022 this is also when they will add nz, australia and asian dates to it as well as Europe all over again much like how this year was supposed to play out.

Brazil's most trustworthy journalist when it comes to concerts just announced Iron Maiden is confirmed to headline again Rock in Rio in 2021. I think we're in for a world tour, and I don't know if they'd come to RiR again with LotB.

This 'forward planning' obviously meant 2021 was put together before covid so that could all change but late 2021 is so long away anything could happen before then. Its far too early to say covid will ruin all of next year just yet haha

It's not even certain that it will be possible to have large events in Europe next summer. If the festival season and stadium tours in Europe are decimated again then there's no way Brazil, Mexico or even the US will be able to put on such events by the end of 2021.

However, I live in hope that LOTB 2021 will go ahead and that I can travel to Gothenburg and Barcelona like I was supposed to this year. Fucking Barcelona is going down the shitter again though. ::)

Well the US currently seems to have absolutely no desire to do anything serious to stop the spread. Maybe that could change with a new administration but that wouldn't happen till January, nearly 6 months away before they even get started. By that point it's going to be horrendously out of control.

The rest of the world is at least trying to get a handle on it, a vaccine may help but that's looking to be widely available maybe in the spring if we're lucky.

But polls show almost half of Americans wouldn't get a vaccine because "something something Bill Gates microchip *insane mumbling*"

I would say for now Maiden's 2021 plans are set and if you have a worse case scenario of America still in the shit then the only Maiden shows you will see next year are the ones announced then we will all come back in 2022 . Either way dont expect any more shows in Europe / UK next year other than whats currently listed

Brazil's most trustworthy journalist when it comes to concerts just announced Iron Maiden is confirmed to headline again Rock in Rio in 2021. I think we're in for a world tour, and I don't know if they'd come to RiR again with LotB.

There's no way they will play RIR again with LOTB tour imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back