Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, that confirms it's a new tour and not specifically the album tour, but everybody knows it will be the album tour. Also because Bruce said that when they would have come back in America it would have been with tons of new Maiden songs.

Agreed. Meshuggah have released tickets for UK dates in late November and I haven't bothered buying any as I can't see it going ahead.

I have tickets for Maiden in Paris in July, or 6 months away, not bothered with flights or hotels. Even if it does go ahead I probably won't go. Not sure if I'd even be let into France for a day or two, would imagine some kind of self isolation would be required.

I think the creator/organizer of Hellfest stated he is not optimistic for this year's festivals. The closer we get to the summer, the pressure will be stronger for cancellations. Despite my earlier optimism I am starting to accept that the tour won't happen.

I think the creator/organizer of Hellfest stated he is not optimistic for this year's festivals. The closer we get to the summer, the pressure will be stronger for cancellations. Despite my earlier optimism I am starting to accept that the tour won't happen.
I'm sure most of the bands, Maiden included, already have the 2022 dates ready to be announced. Even if this virus will disappear magically there won't be big shows this year.

Download Festival confirmed for 2022.

We can start talking about LOTB 2022 now.
I doubt 2022 will be LOTB. The press release for Download didn't mention LOTB at all, as it did in 2019 for the original 2020 date.

Reactions: Yax
Also worth noting - I really don't think they'd come back to Rock in Rio this year with the same tour and setlist as 2018.

I doubt 2022 will be LOTB. The press release for Download didn't mention LOTB at all, as it did in 2019 for the original 2020 date.
They said LOTB is their current tour, so that's probably what will happen. They have contracts in Europe to play that particular theme, and also I can't see them releasing a new album with the shit going on. RiR was supposed to be an album date, but since it won't happen it won't affect another possible LOTB leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back