Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes:

It's from right near the start when he's in prison and requires his new companion Asneeze to explain what he means by "great strength of feet" :D
Isn't his companion named Atchoo rather?
Good memories, anyway! :)
(it includes a bit of "Churchill's Speech", which is featured in the LOTB setlist... see how I manage to stay on topic? :D )

Im 100% confident that there won't be LOTB or any other tourdates in 2021. No concerts by anybody. The current thing really indicates that this will surely need more time to go fully away and there's no real sense in organizing any events and concerts within the next 12-16 months.
COVID-19 truly messed world up and some people who are stupid enough still to travel around (and are still not interested or wise enough) will make sure this will last longer than expected. I can't understand those kind of people.
As long as we know about this COVID-19 and possible vaccine and soon have to wear masks etc, that's all just not relevant because stupid people can't follow simple rules, regulations and use common sense. Because of those people...there's possibility that many people are being put to danger and many will die because of those waste of life travellers.

Im 100% confident that there won't be LOTB or any other tourdates in 2021. No concerts by anybody. The current thing really indicates that this will surely need more time to go fully away and there's no real sense in organizing any events and concerts within the next 12-16 months.
COVID-19 truly messed world up and some people who are stupid enough still to travel around (and are still not interested or wise enough) will make sure this will last longer than expected. I can't understand those kind of people.
As long as we know about this COVID-19 and possible vaccine and soon have to wear masks etc, that's all just not relevant because stupid people can't follow simple rules, regulations and use common sense. Because of those people...there's possibility that many people are being put to danger and many will die because of those waste of life travellers.

Everything's gonna be ok now.
117749302_3320712204681969_7015917768374494425_n.jpg

Before the vaccine ( dont know if its the right word) there would be pills. I really think this,next months we will see some good medicines. There are a lot of studies at the moment. Lets hope medicines to reduce the worst cases and vaccine

Four final dates added to the 2021 LOTB tour.

YnbMK3P.jpg

A bit bizarre, I'd say scheduling these shows may indicate some sort of change of plan. Asking for trouble as well booking new shows.

• Sad
Reactions: Yax
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back