Latest Set List

Real World

Maindenfans.com Founder
Has the set list for the tour changed since the first date?
Are they still playing...
fear of the dark?

They could include some songs that differ between the setlist and the SBIT CD...

The Evil That Men Do, Phantom Of The Opera and Children Of The Damned.

In any case, i would prefer if they throw out either CIPWM, FOTD, Run To The Hills or Trooper and play The Evil That Men Do.

In any case #2, i would appreciate if they throw out anything before '84 (HBTN and Iron Maiden not included of course), and after '88. I'm repeating myself - but we had a history tour only with pre '84 songs. With 16 songs setlist, 14 songs would remain, even if they use 12 songs to cover those three albums, they could do four songs per album, still have HBTN and Iron Maiden, and still throw in some out-of-era stuff like Number Of The Beast or such.

And give back Adrian his Moonchild solo, for god's sake!

Real World said:
Has the set list for the tour changed since the first date?
Are they still playing...
fear of the dark?

Since LC's answer might have seemed non-definitive, let me confirm with stronger language:
They played it 2 weeks ago when I saw them.
And I heard no reports since then that it has disappeared.

They'd better do it at Twickenham. It'll be my first time seeing them, and i sure as hell want to hear it, as its one of my favourite Maiden numbers.......

This song is still there.

At the beggining of the tour i was disappointed because of the inclusion of this song on the setlist... but after experience it live i changed my opinion :D

geoff said:
This song is still there.

People who are not familiar with forums and stuff -thus they don't know what the set-list will be, they just can't imagine it and IMO they are absolutely right

Back