Korn

Lampwick 43

Barstool Warrior
I serarched, but couldn't find a thread for them, so here we are.

I used to be a fan of them, but I honestly haven't listened to them in ages. I'm gonna be seeing them next month with Alice in Chains. Issues and Untouchables are the only albums I'm really familiar with, but I remember them quite fondly. Have they released anything in the last 12 years that's worth listening to?

TBH I only really liked Follow The Leader. Was never a fan of Nu Metal in general, but that album was AMAZING. saw them live like 15 years ago or so and they were great. Head had recently left due to his new found love for Jesus, but aside from that... I don't know jack.

I'm pretty sure the self titled was the first one I heard and bought around 1996-97 then afterwards getting Life is Peachy. I still like both of those albums. today and listened to 'em countless times back then. By the time Follow the Leader came out I had moved on to other stuf I think because all I remember about that album is watching the hits on MTV from time to time - and I don't have any memories at all about listening to that album with my friends. Had a sort of rekindle when Issues was released, probaby inspired by friends who re-inroduced me to Korn perhaps? After that I haven't liked anything I've heard from them :lol: The only Korn song I can mention off the top of my head post Issues is Ya'll want a single :lol:

Last edited:
I’ve just heard and have the first three albums, but I really like them! Love those fat guitar and bass riffs, and the versatile vocal by Jonathan. Perfect music to listen when you’re pissed off

To be honest, I don't think anybody can "get" Korn if they didn't listen them in their heyday while they were teens. I remember when "Issues" came out, it was constantly on my Walkman.
I've maybe heard a couple of songs after that but completely lost interest. Until recently, when "The Nothing" came out. Stone me if you will, but I liked it, like a lot.
And they're touring (or at least have couple of festival slots together) with SOAD - talk about line-up I'd wanted to see when I was in high school.

Back