KK's Priest

Eddie620

Educated Fool
I enjoyed the first album. I think the best songs are Hellfire Thunderbolt, Sermons Of The Sinner, Sacerdote y Diablo, Raise Your Fists, and Brothers Of The Road.

Will be interesting to see what the next album will be like.

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
I also enjoyed the first album. Songs like ''Hellfire Thunderbolt'', the title track, ''Raise Your Fists'' and the epic ''Return Of The Sentinel'' are great.

The second album is curious because all of the band members will have input into the songwriting (not only KK).
I want KK to be more experimental with the songs and sound (we all know his classic sound that can be heard in Judas Priest albums like Nostradamus and Angel Of Retribution). He writes long songs too, which is cool and surprising.

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet

It seems the new album is almost ready. KK wants to release it as soon as possible because he wants to tour the 2 albums.

Ripper: ''It's really moving along really good. And it's really good too. I like it better than the debut LP. It's a little heavier, a little edgier on the vocals — and even music, I think''.

____no5

Free Man
Great idea this thread @TheMercenary

I liked the first album, the music and musicianship are awesome. Tim's recruitment is awesome and as always he delivers. Frankly this can stand next to almost anything Priest released since 30 years now.

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
I liked the first album, the music and musicianship are awesome. Tim's recruitment is awesome and as always he delivers. Frankly this can stand next to almost anything Priest released since 30 years now.
I agree with the first part of your comment. About the second part - with Jugulator and Demolition, yes, but with the others - nope imo.