Just Popping In

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I'm making my face seen here so other traders from the official bb know that I support this place as a quality Maiden trading site. Cheers!

But it's dead here [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=130517:date=Mar 3 2006, 08:06 PM:name=Adrian Murray)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Adrian Murray @ Mar 3 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]130517[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
But it's dead here [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]
[/quote]
That's what I like about it. The whole official bb community can move in here without much disruption from the regulars here (and without disrupting them too much either). Plus, this board site is established. It's been around for several years.

[!--quoteo(post=130517:date=Mar 3 2006, 01:06 PM:name=Adrian Murray)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Adrian Murray @ Mar 3 2006, 01:06 PM) [snapback]130517[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[/quote]
Yes it is. You may be interested in reading this post about that.

All traders from the IMBB are welcome here. Don't be put off by the fact that most non-IMBB members here don't trade much. After all, that doesn't mean you can't trade! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=130585:date=Mar 4 2006, 12:42 AM:name=tay666)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tay666 @ Mar 4 2006, 12:42 AM) [snapback]130585[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Hi Ryan

tag
your it ::
[/quote] ::

I think I'll be hanging out here instead of MP's place because this is Maiden oriented. It's too bad, too, becasue there are a lot of good traders I know at her site, but I don't want to be part of a larger trading community - just a Maiden community.

I understand.

I'm kind of bouncing around right now.
Just to see how things shake out.

[!--quoteo(post=130597:date=Mar 4 2006, 03:28 AM:name=tay666)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tay666 @ Mar 4 2006, 03:28 AM) [snapback]130597[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I understand.

[/quote]
I think I'll be spending most of my time between here and the unofficial board. I think the unofficial board will attract the most people, which is good for us traders. We need a free board to attract traders from the outside.

[!--quoteo(post=130597:date=Mar 4 2006, 02:28 PM:name=tay666)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tay666 @ Mar 4 2006, 02:28 PM) [snapback]130597[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I understand.

[/quote]

Same here. This is 4th forum I've joined today ::

[!--quoteo(post=130605:date=Mar 4 2006, 05:07 AM:name=Navigator)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Navigator @ Mar 4 2006, 05:07 AM) [snapback]130605[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[/quote]
2 for me. The Unofficial board and the MBD. I'm not sure which one will win out, but I think I'll be a regular here and those other two until I figure out which one to hang out. I'm leaning toward this and teh Unofficial one because they are Maiden oriented.

[!--quoteo(post=130597:date=Mar 4 2006, 03:28 AM:name=tay666)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tay666 @ Mar 4 2006, 03:28 AM) [snapback]130597[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I understand.

[/quote]

Me too.

This whole situation fucking sucks. The more I think about it the sadder and angrier I become about events. It's absolutely ridiculous that a band of Maiden's size give their official forum the boot... way to alienate fans and prevent casual fans becoming hardcore fans. Fucking idiots.

[!--quoteo(post=130642:date=Mar 4 2006, 03:08 PM:name=Caveman Ninja)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Caveman Ninja @ Mar 4 2006, 03:08 PM) [snapback]130642[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]This whole situation fucking sucks. The more I think about it the sadder and angrier I become about events. It's absolutely ridiculous that a band of Maiden's size give their official forum the boot... way to alienate fans and prevent casual fans becoming hardcore fans. Fucking idiots.
[/quote]
Maybe they simply got fed up with the poor quality of the posts they had on their forum, and I can quite understand that.

And to use the same language as you: "if you don't fucking like it, find yourself another fucking forum and don't fucking pollute this one with your fucking inane recriminations." ::

[!--quoteo(post=130605:date=Mar 4 2006, 05:07 AM:name=Navigator)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Navigator @ Mar 4 2006, 05:07 AM) [snapback]130605[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[/quote]

Not me.
I haven't signed up for any new forums.
I was already a memeber of the other forums, and I doubt I will join the new one some of the members made.
I prefer these ones that have been established for a while and already have communities built.

Though I may have never posted on any of them much, I still am familiar with how things work.

It seems introductions are in order.

New Maidenfans members, meet Maverick - our resident Grumpy Old Man. Don't take his insults personally. Being flamed by Maverick is a rite of passage for most members here. Having survived it, you newcomers are now part of the tribe! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=130645:date=Mar 4 2006, 02:43 PM:name=SinisterMinisterX)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Mar 4 2006, 02:43 PM) [snapback]130645[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]New Maidenfans members, meet Maverick - our resident Grumpy Old Man. Don't take his insults personally. Being flamed by Maverick is a rite of passage for most members here. Having survived it, you newcomers are now part of the tribe! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]
[/quote]
It seems that I am still undergoing my Rite of Passage. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /] (Cue sarcastic comment from Maverick/Perun/SMX/etc.)

[!--quoteo(post=130662:date=Mar 4 2006, 05:09 PM:name=Ascendancy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Mar 4 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]130662[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
It seems that I am still undergoing my Rite of Passage. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]
[/quote]
And who's to blame? Not us... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]

Hey Mav, I never received my welcome-flaming! I feel left out. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=130662:date=Mar 4 2006, 04:09 PM:name=Ascendancy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Mar 4 2006, 04:09 PM) [snapback]130662[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
It seems that I am still undergoing my Rite of Passage. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /] (Cue sarcastic comment from Maverick/Perun/SMX/etc.)
[/quote]

What a nice way to set yourself up for another shot by Mav. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /] You have much to learn young padawan.

[!--quoteo(post=130667:date=Mar 4 2006, 05:16 PM:name=national acrobat)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(national acrobat @ Mar 4 2006, 05:16 PM) [snapback]130667[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Hey Mav, I never received my welcome-flaming! I feel left out. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]
[/quote]
Someone named after a Sabbath song simply *cannot* be flamed, imo. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back