Judas Priest's new album

Saapanael

Ancient Mariner
"Metal legends Judas Priest have finished writing their brand new album.

“The writing process is complete,” Rob Halford tells Billboard. “Now it’s the painstaking work of making sure that you get every single note, every single nuance of the vocal, every tiny aspect…right. We’re still tracking (instruments). It’s just a very laborious but enjoyable part of making the record.

“[It's] hard. It’s heavy. It’s something we think our Priest fans will be thrilled with. We know we have a reputation to maintain, and we know we have to deliver something really strong and solid. The album is going to be full of all the great things you love about Judas Priest — I don’t think I can say anything more than that without being hung, drawn and quartered.”

Expect that to drop early next year, with the album serving as the band’s first new material since 2008′s Nostradamus double-disc epic, and their first since founding member K.K. Downing left the fold in 2011."

Source: http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/judas-priest-finish-writing-new-album/

As for me, I hope they'll return to their older, more classic style, found only a few pearls from the last few releases.

Back