Jenny Darren and Ladykillers campaign

lira

Nomad
Hi folks, the Jenny Darren artist, who recorded and played live with Nicko McBrain in 1980, is launching a campaign for her new project called LADYKILLERS.

Official announcement follows:

"Hi there, my name is. 'Jenny Darren'. I am a British female rock vocalist. Nicko McBrain, the drummer with 'Iron Maiden' was in my band before he joined the French Rock Band - 'Trust', after which he joined 'Maiden' after Trust supported them.

I will be releasing a new album in the Autumn of this year. I am now 'pledge funding' for the album which is already 2/3 completed. Without benefactors, these days, bands that are 'Massive names' cannot afford to pay to make albums anymore. Recording companies no longer pay out as they used to.

If you wish to donate/or put a deposit down for an advanced order (or both), please message me via Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/jenny.darren1

Any pledges will be appreciated! Over £100 donators will be included on the video (providing they can get to the UK) and a picture (en masse with the other higher benefactors) taken with myself, included in the album. Plus, everyone who donates, their name will appear in the album credits.

One can also pre order a copy of the 'Ladykiller' album, with a deposit of £4.00. (The rest to be paid on the release date)

I have a target in the region of almost £1.500 to reach. So, if anyone would like to donate to a unique cause and receive a signed copy of the album in the Autumn, then please contact me. I have a month to reach my target.

In the interim - Check me out on Google! I am just starting a career revival! Yaaay!
Many thanks to you all, in Anticipation.... Jenny"

11039512_10205629625595910_1117821874_n.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting singer. Turns out she's also the first artist to record "Heartbreaker", made famous a year later by Pat Benatar's version.

Back