It's time to play..... Revisit that Song!!!

Just praised Jeff to a 1 and Travis to a 2  :)

Jeff, I think they kicked you for that Elitist thing. I personally agree with you on that topic. As Mustaine put it "Take no shit!"

Travis The Dragon

"Here's another fine mess you've gotten me into"
It's all good. Let's move on now. :)

Another song that I'd probably faint if they did it live: Flash Of The Blade.

Sun and Steel is an absolute classic. I strongly feel that if it was positioned at where Die With Your Boots On or Flight of Icarus sit on the tracklist it would have become a live staple.

Jonszat

Trooper
Yeah, didn't you notice on the SBIT that they only played half of the songs off of the album live? He hates it that much.

Mosh

Powerslave
Staff member
he thought there were only 4 good songs on it. Easy to guess which ones as they played em last year

Only four? Poweslave, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Aces High, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Back in the Village, and Flash of the Blade. I never cared too much for The Duellists and Losfer Words, however.

valacirca

Trooper
The two pairs of songs that bookend Powerslave are easily the strongest by a big margin... and I'm not even that big a fan of the title track. As for the middle four songs, I actually like "Losfer Words" more than your average Maiden fan and the other three are good enough but hardly classics.

Prowler_108

Trooper
HallowedBeMyName said:
Only four? Poweslave, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Aces High, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Back in the Village, and Flash of the Blade. I never cared too much for The Duellists and Losfer Words, however.
Aces High
Back in the Village
Powerslave
Mariner

2 Minutes is overrated, Losfer Words and FOTB are below average, and the Duellists is one of their worst songs ever.

Jeffmetal

Ancient Mariner
Prowler_108 said:
The Duellists is one of their worst songs ever.

One of their best, although the chorus is a bit over the top and can get a bit irritating, but the rest is majestic.