ITS THE ADRIAN SMITH WORSHIP THREAD!!!!!!

adrian fn rules

Chili-head
So I just listened to TFF for the fourth time.......Does everyone agree that this is basically Adrian's  album ?? ( and to a slightly lesser extent, Bruce's )    He wrote the majority of the songs and I can hear his influence throughout this album...  Isle of Avalon is my new favorite song EVER.  I won't say why because I dont want to have to spoiler tag this thread.    Lets all just talk about how Adrian is FUCKING GOD !!!!!!  Just for the record.......I have all of Adrian's solo stuff and all of Bruce's stuff with him on it ,  and I basically listen to  some of it every day....
.....Oh.  for all of you christians and followers of other religions.......I apologize for my seemed blasphemy....but I WORSHIP AT THE ALTAR OF ADRIAN SMITH

I remember very early on when they announced the tracklisting I predicted that this one would be dominated by either H or Bruce. I havn't heard the album yet but by reading your post it sounds like I was right :smartarse:

Uh......Pardon me Hallowed,  but the "Adrian Smith Statements"  thread  is a rip-off ( although a good one )  of the "cult of Chuck Norris" and you know it.......Leave my thread alone......It's not for mindless hyperbole......Its for serious discussion of Why Adrian fn Rules.  LOL.........thanks for trying to get the Mods involved in discerning whether my thread should stay.....you are NOT my new favorite person....go tattle on your big brother or something.

Uh oh, you're going to get the higher ups here quite mad for that comment. The Adrian Smith Statements for a fact have been around longer than Chuck Norris Facts. SMX and the rest of them started the Statements way back during the beginning of this forum.

HallowedBeMyName said:
Uh oh, you're going to get the higher ups here quite mad for that comment. The Adrian Smith Statements for a fact have been around longer than Chuck Norris Facts. SMX and the rest of them started the Statements way back during the beginning of this forum.

Really?      If that is true then my apologies...I AM a noob here after all.....I was a member of the Official site board forever until they went to paid FC forum,  so i had no idea.......That is badass

I think the Adrian Smith facts started in a polls thread I opened in mid-2004. That one, obviously, is long gone.

Now, adrian fn rules: Welcome to this board, but I have a few suggestions. First of all, try making your posts a bit more readable. It's OK basically, but please refrain from using so many full stops (.......). There's really no point to it, and it makes your posts more difficult to read.
Second, your second post in this thread shows a very poor attitude. You took it back in the third one, which is alright, but please don't post anything like that again. Our community is built on respect for each other, and we have always done our most to maintain a gentle and positive tone here.

Finally, stay aware of this: We Mods are always involved.  :ninja:

Perun said:
I think the Adrian Smith facts started in a polls thread I opened in mid-2004. That one, obviously, is long gone.

Now, adrian fn rules: Welcome to this board, but I have a few suggestions. First of all, try making your posts a bit more readable. It's OK basically, but please refrain from using so many full stops (.......). There's really no point to it, and it makes your posts more difficult to read.
Second, your second post in this thread shows a very poor attitude. You took it back in the third one, which is alright, but please don't post anything like that again. Our community is built on respect for each other, and we have always done our most to maintain a gentle and positive tone here.

Finally, stay aware of this: We Mods are always involved.  :ninja:
Sorry, it was a LONG day.  I'm usually not that full of vitriol.  Managing a restaurant will do that to you. Damn bollocks to that Gordon Ramsay  (just kidding I dont work for him ) Thank you for your fair and balanced judgement of my worthiness

Welcome to the forum, man.

Although, as the official high priest of Murray, the thread title is a bit worrying. Though with Murray being kind and generous, there will be no crucifiction today. :p

adrian fn rules said:
Sorry, it was a LONG day.  I'm usually not that full of vitriol.  Managing a restaurant will do that to you. Damn bollocks to that Gordon Ramsay  (just kidding I dont work for him ) Thank you for your fair and balanced judgement of my worthiness

No worries, mate. :)

I always loved Adrian's playing back on the old albums, but he REALLY has come into his own on the new material. 

And the one thing I gather from interviews and whatnot with him is that he truly is enjoying his second stint in Maiden.  Far more than he did the first time.  Like Bruce, I think the endless touring sort of got to him and left him feeling somewhat uncommitted to the cause prior to his departure.

Seems like a cool guy too.

Adrian is the only guitarist that keeps evolving the last years.Not only in song writing but in soloing too while Murray was not anything special in AMOLAD and Gers just did what he's been doing the last 20 years.
His solos in FF and El Dorado are easily better than the others( I still haven't listened to the full album.Probably I''ll wait till Monday if I can take it  :p)

So yes, Adrian is the man!!!(and that comes from a Murray fanboy...  :bigsmile:)

Murder89 said:
So yes, Adrian is the man!!!(and that comes from a Murray fanboy...  :bigsmile:)
Don't you dare turn your back on the Church of Murray!  :p

Seriously though, Adrian's solo in Final Frontier is excellent.

Great move bringing H back when Bruce rejoined. We all wanted him back of course but I am still surprised at how much of a positive he has been. We all know he can play and his writing was great once he finally got started but he's on fire at the minute and I just can't wait to hear his latest compositions on Friday  :)

Back