It's That Time Again

A

Anonymous

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the forums, but today was daylight savings and our time went up an hour. The time on the forum is still an hour slow, so is it something that I have to fix or will it fix itself?

Does it really matter? Don't most computers have that little clock thing at the bottome of the screen? Don't most people have clock somewhere in their house?

Do you take this site for a nursery? You can keep whining, but we still won't change your nappies, mate. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"<_<\" border=\"0\" alt=\"dry.gif\" /]

To change the clock in the bottom corner of the screen you just double click on it and a window will pop up where you can change the time.

[!--quoteo(post=134321:date=Apr 7 2006, 08:41 PM:name=TheTrooper666)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(TheTrooper666 @ Apr 7 2006, 08:41 PM) [snapback]134321[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
go to "My Controls" and there to "board settings" and activate DST feature
[/quote]

[!--quoteo(post=134326:date=Apr 7 2006, 08:56 PM:name=Child of the Grave)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Child of the Grave @ Apr 7 2006, 08:56 PM) [snapback]134326[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
TheTrooper666's advice didn't help, but I'll quit complaining about it.
[/quote]

The troppers advice is correct. The time on the forum can be changed in your control panel

Back