ISO Adrian Smith and The Untouchables Metal Hammer HRC Live video

I don't have what you are looking for, but just wanted to ask if the YouTube channel with the same name is yours. If so, thank you for the amazing uploads! :notworthy:

There are several people that have it in archives on IM lossless bootlegs DC++ server. One member agreed to put it up for download, upon my polite request, but it never happened.

I don't have what you are looking for, but just wanted to ask if the YouTube channel with the same name is yours. If so, thank you for the amazing uploads! :notworthy:
You know, I just noticed that too! :D

Yes, if you are the same person, thank you for what you upload! :) And sorry, I don't have what you're looking for either.

There are several people that have it in archives on IM lossless bootlegs DC++ server. One member agreed to put it up for download, upon my polite request, but it never happened.
And probably never will...Folks just aren't as willing to share as they were when I started trading. Thanks.

Under his signature, click where it says 'Click THIS for TONS of Maiden bootlegs!" It will take you to a thread and the first post lists sites to check out and request what you're looking for.

Under his signature, click where it says 'Click THIS for TONS of Maiden bootlegs!" It will take you to a thread and the first post lists sites to check out and request what you're looking for.
Thanks, now I can see it... the signature didn't load with the reply on my mobile.

Back