Is there an "enhanced" CD rom section on Dance of Death CD?

srfc

Ancient Mariner
I thought that there was an enhanced section on Dance of Death CD but there doesn't seem to be on my CD, but maybe my pc just can't read the disc. My eye sight is so bad I can't read the small print on the case.

So is there or isn't there?

I checked mine and there's no an enhanced section. There is a pc or mac app that it was used to autorun the cd.
If you're looking for the enhanced video EPK I thinK it was included in Dance on the Road DVD. I don't remember to be honest with you.

Thanks lads,

I think I was confused because there was an enhanced section on Rock in Rio, and there is a short video on the Wildest Dreams single from in the studio and like The 7th One says on Death on the Road as well.

I thought that there was an enhanced section on Dance of Death CD but there doesn't seem to be on my CD, but maybe my pc just can't read the disc. My eye sight is so bad I can't read the small print on the case.

So is there or isn't there?

The original CD came with a sticker, but the only thing it says is that is is "Copy controlled". That meant the CD not playing on some computers.

Steve insisted on having a similar copy control mechanism for the Death on the Road DVD and that is the reason we ended up with that infamous fiasco of discs not playing and the DVD subsequently re-released with the bug fixed at a much later date.

Thanks lads,

I think I was confused because there was an enhanced section on Rock in Rio, and there is a short video on the Wildest Dreams single from in the studio and like The 7th One says on Death on the Road as well.
Maybe you're thinking about A Matter of Life and Death cd with the enhanced section

The original CD came with a sticker, but the only thing it says is that is is "Copy controlled". That meant the CD not playing on some computers.

Steve insisted on having a similar copy control mechanism for the Death on the Road DVD and that is the reason we ended up with that infamous fiasco of discs not playing and the DVD subsequently re-released with the bug fixed at a much later date.

Yeah my original CD that I bought when it was released broke from the copy protection, journeyman wouldn't play anymore and I had to replace the cd

Back