Iron Maiden Tourography List

A

Anonymous

http://maidenshows.ryasrealm.com/masterlist.htm

90% of the tour dates have some sourt of proof that backs them up as being accurate. Just put your cursor over the tour date and a text box will pop up with info that says I got the info from newspaper concert reviews, ticket scans, tour programs, concert shirts with dates, etc.

I've also fixed quite a few dates that were wrong on the Maiden Fans tourography.

Mine is the best site for the most accurate tour dates. However, if you want the opening act or the venue the band played, I don't supply that, so continue to go to the Maiden Fans tourography for that information.

Good news!  I have been speaking with Maverick, and the tour section of the Maiden Fans site will start to include information provided by my site to help improve its accuracy.  I think this is a great thing because the Maiden Fans site has two things mine doesn't--lots of traffic and a nice design packaged with much more information.

If anyone wants to link my site, feel free to do so.  I still have lots of great stuff, such as scans and notes of many of the items I have come across to prove the dates I have to be accurate.

darthrya said:
the tour section of the Maiden Fans site will start to include information provided by my site to help improve its accuracy.

It might take a while to be completed, though.  ;)

Right now, all my efforts go into the writing of the commentaries of the new songs...  :innocent:

Darthrya, I know it's being picky, but... I noticed a couple of misspellings with place names. Do you have any use for corrections or is that beyond your scope right now?

Perun, have a praise for... ehrmm... being such a careful reader. :ok:

Perun said:
Darthrya, I know it's being picky, but... I noticed a couple of misspellings with place names. Do you have any use for corrections or is that beyond your scope right now?
Yes I do.  I can use any help people are willing to give.  Thanks for offering.

Maverick said:
It might take a while to be completed, though.  ;)

Right now, all my efforts go into the writing of the commentaries of the new songs...  :innocent:
That's good news.  Your commentaries are worthwhile reading.

By the way, I understand being busy - I'm still pulling up new archival material every day.  I still have about 100 sources I have not incorporated into the site.

About 1/5 of the dates now have solid proof, and I've added about a dozen additional dates that I recently discovered.

Back