Iron Maiden Theme Park

Stardust

Rainmaker
If we were to build a Iron Maiden-themed amusement park, what would the attractions be?
That's where you (and I) come in! In this thread, you post your ideas on attractions.
Okay, here's my ideas:
The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Rollercoaster
Fear Of The Dark Rollercoaster (a coaster that's always dark)
That's all I have for now! Maybe you guys have more (and better) ideas.
So...if you have a idea for a attraction, post it here!

Flight of Icarus for the tallest rollercoaster in the park.
Man on the Edge for a vertical drop tower.
And When Two Worlds Collide for the dodgems.

A jurrasic jungle themed section of the park titled Quest For Fire, includes dinosaurs!
A pirate ship ride called Sea of Madness.
A launched lift hill rollercoaster called Run to the Hills.

Surely Fear of the Dark would be a haunted house?

Flight of Icarus for the tallest rollercoaster in the park.

Definitely those two, plus:

Ghost of the Navigator - A haunted water ride with roller coaster elements.
Aces High - A roller coaster with two opposing cars, painted for Britain and Germany. The tracks weave around each other like an airfight and each rider gets a water gun they can fire at their opponent. The best seat is for the Tailgunner, who gets a double-barreled gun and rides backwards!
Futureal - Extreme, indoor, 3D roller coaster. Like being inside Tron.
Powerslave - A car ride, similar to Pirates of the Caribbean or the Mummy ride at Univeral, but decorated entirely like Egypt. Some of the creatures in the scenery come alive and attack you, trying to claim you as the next Powerslave.

Rock N Roller Coaster at Disney could be changed from Aerosmith to Iron Maiden and deck out the interior of the ride to look like album cover settings. It would truly be amazing. As you strap in to the seats, Caught Somewhere in Time begins and as you get closer to the start of the ride, the song builds and just as you floor it in the coaster, the verse begins. Would be AWESOME! Space Mountain would be the best though for Somewhere in Time themes

Back