IRON MAIDEN SURVIVOR #7: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 6th time!

I'm just joining this now and not totally sure of the rules but I like most of the songs remaining from the 1st two albums so here are my 5 least favorite of what I see on the list:
Prodigal Son
Purgatory
Children of the Damned
The Prisoner
22 Acacia Avenue

Voted for Remember Tomorrow, Killers, Purgatory, 22 Acacia Avenue, The Number Of The Beast and Run To The Hills.

VWXiuO7.jpg

Eliminated after Round 4:
Prodigal Son - 18 votes
Purgatory - 16 votes
Transylvania - 14 votes
22 Acacia Avenue - 13 votes

Promoted after Round 4:
Prowler
Remember Tomorrow
Phantom Of The Opera
Wrathchild
Murders In The Rue Morgue
Killers

Piece Of Mind joins the game!

7 votes max this time.

• Children Of The Damned as the only holdover from previous votes.
  • Flight Of Icarus, Still Life, Quest For Fire, and To Tame A Land as all the other songs less than an 8/10 rating that are still eligible to be voted for.
  • Withholding my last two votes for now, because everything else is actually a great song, and with this whole promotion mechanic I don’t want great songs getting whacked while lesser songs already made it through.

Children of the Damned
The Prisoner
Quest for Fire
Sun and Steel
To Tame a Land

POM is an interesting album cuz a lot of it is classic (although it dips after “Still Life”), but songs like “Revelations” and “Flight of Icarus” became way better on Live After Death. The album versions are so tame in comparison. “Still Life” is one of Maiden’s most underrated songs and the best of the first four albums.

What a massacre. I even had to kill a rating 9 song and my rankings are super strict, 5 is good.

Beast, Hills, Boots, Still, Quest, Sun, Tame.

Hills under the Sun.
Springtime your Quest; your Boots on,
To Tame a Still Beast.

Last edited:
Back