IRON MAIDEN SURVIVOR #7: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 6th time!

This Peter Pan sequel's... something.

Yeap what you'd expect, you have a spicy noon, a noon that can be also intransitive verb and can be used meaningfully with the spicy verb, a transitive verb that can be used creatively with the spicy noon and intransitive verb and a meaningful adjective that can be used as a noon and ties the whole thing together.
There are better (or worse, depending how you read it) combinations when you change the orders. Or creatively inject additional /alternative words from those songs titles and change the orders.

:D

Moonchild
The Evil That Men Do
Only the Good Die Young
Fates Warning
Mother Russia

I don't get why Mother Russia has more votes than anything from No Prayer album right now. I'd expect to be promoted along with the title track and Run Silent Run Deep.

Tailgunner
Public Enema Number One
Fates Warning
Run Silent Run Deep

Fates is underrated (SSOASS vibe in it) and Run Silent sounds like classic Maiden, but the rest of the stuff is better and special.

I don't get why Mother Russia has more votes than anything from No Prayer album right now. I'd expect to be promoted along with the title track and Run Silent Run Deep.
Promoting Mother Russia is exactly what we need right now.

VWXiuO7.jpg

Eliminated after Round 11:
Mother Russia - 20 votes
Tailgunner - 19 votes
Run Silent Run Deep - 19 votes

Promoted after Round 11:
No Prayer For The Dying
Public Enema Number One
Fates Warning

Fear Of The Dark joins the game!

Voted against everything on Fear Of The Dark except for “Be Quick Or Be Dead” and “Judas Be My Guide”.

Fear Is The Key
The Fugitive
Chains Of Misery
The Apparition
Weekend Warrior

I'm a big fan of the FOTD album, but some of the material on it can't compare with the rest of the songs. It's still an underrated album - if it was 8-9 songs, it would have been even better. Half of the album are top songs. The true strength of the album are the instrumental sections.
About my votes: Warrior (underrated song) and Key could have been better songs with some different parts in them, while Fugitive and Chains (another underrated song) could have had better choruses. All of the songs have some great parts in them.

Man, this was brutal. FOTD is in my top 5 albums, but I want to always vote the maximum number, so we've got:

Aces High
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
The Clairvoyant
Only The Good Die Young
Be Quick Or Be Dead
Afraid To Shoot Strangers
Fear Is The Key
The Fugitive
Chains Of Misery
The Apparition

Back