IRON MAIDEN SURVIVOR #7: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 6th time!

The Assassin has a fantastic intro, but it goes downhill from there fast. The verses are okay, but weaker than the intro and the chorus, as we all know, is quite bad. The longer the song goes on, the worse it gets, and I say that as a big NPFTD fan.

I don't know the rules for this, which songs got knocked out in that round?
And which songs get promoted?

Hey diablo, check this. As of now, no songs have been kicked out and I think it's too early for promotions, maybe another round or two?
Since max songs to be eliminated are 5 then I guess only 4 will be eliminated this time as we have 2 songs with 15 votes.

Logically, songs to be eliminated are: Bring Hooks Holy Ass.

I'm sure there must be more.
Yes! Fantastic intro, perfect verses for theme of the song along with the melody underneath, great first part of the chorus (''Better watch out'') and the second part of it could have been better (but still not bad) and a killer solo from Jancik. It's amazing how Maiden always manage to capture the perfect melodies for the theme of the songs that can create images in the listener's mind. :notworthy:

Btw, I think this song could fit in the Killers album.

VWXiuO7.jpg

Eliminated after Round 10:
The Assassin - 22 votes
Hooks In You - 21 votes
Holy Smoke - 18 votes
Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter - 16 votes

8 votes now.

Voting against No Prayer For The Dying, Public Enema Number One, and Mother Russia, the remaining holdovers from the last round.

Gotta use all votes :dancinggeek:

Aces High
2 Minutes To Midnight
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
The Clairvoyant
Only The Good Die Young
Tailgunner
Run Silent Run Deep
Mother Russia

Back