IRON MAIDEN STUDIO ALBUM COVERS SURVIVOR 2015: Results -> Somewhere In Time wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
It's been 4 years since the first edition of this game and I think it's time to revisit it!
Also it's been a while since the last Maiden-related game.
Rules are simple, vote for three of your LEAST favorite covers.
One cover will be eliminated each round, in order to make a Top 15 list.
As the title suggests, only studio album covers are participating, because there's just too many singles and live albums.

Discuss!

(Btw, here's an album of all the covers in chronological order for those who need to refresh their memories :))
http://imgur.com/a/RU5nK

I never thought about this much but the poll made me realize that Maiden only really have two bad album covers. Not bad at all.

Yeah, I'd say the first two are kinda simple, TXF and DOD bad, and the rest are all pretty good to great.

I like the simplicity of the first two a lot. Obviously they don't stand up to the later Riggs covers, but there's a charm in the minimalism of them.

Stupid question: Are we voting for the original or reissue covers of the debut and No Prayer? The Imgur gallery has the original from the debut, but the reissue one from No Prayer.

Stupid question: Are we voting for the original or reissue covers of the debut and No Prayer? The Imgur gallery has the original from the debut, but the reissue one from No Prayer.
To be honest, I never saw the difference. But anyway, I'm counting the originals, shall replace them in the gallery.

Personal ranking of mine:
15: Dance Of Death
14: The X-Factor
13: Iron Maiden
12: The Final Frontier
11: Virtual XI
10: Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
9: Fear Of The Dark
8: No Prayer For The Dying
7: Piece Of Mind
6: The Number Of The Beast
5: Brave New World